"I've been alright." Slash replied with a small smile.

"Slash is going to volunteer in helping us keep track of how many new baby bunnies were born." Fluttershy explained.

"Sweet, you know what they say, the more help the better." Sandbar said as he smiled.

"Okay Slash, here's a clipboard and a pen." Fluttershy said as he gave Slash a clipboard and a pen and showed him a few burrows. "You can start with checking this section of burrows."

"Okay." Slash said as he then went around to check the burrows that were in his section.

So Sandbar, Fluttershy and Slash started checking the burrows in which the new families of bunnies were, and started keeping track of how many baby bunnies were born this year.

Right now, Fluttershy, Sandbar and Soash were checking some of the last burrows of where the bunnies were, and writing the number on their clipboard.

"Okay, that's sixty seven newborn baby bunnies." Fluttershy said as she smiled.

"Got it, sixty seven." Sandbar said as he wrote it down in his clipboard.

They were about to leave, until Slash noticed a burrow that he was sure that he and the others haven't check yet. "Oh, we almost missed one." Slash said as Sandbar and Fluttershy turned to the lone burrow.

"Oh, good catch Slash." Fluttershy said as she, Sandbar and Slash then went to the burrow to see how many baby bunnies were born.

When they checked the burrow, they saw that inside the burrow was a female full brown bunny with white fur, who was currently sleeping with a litter of five baby bunnies.

"Splendid, that means we now have seventy two baby bunnies." Fluttershy said with a smile.

Sandbar then noticed that one of bunnies wasn't breathing that well and felt concerned, he picked up the baby bunny with a white towel and saw that the bunny wasn't breathing properly and that it might've passed on.

"Oh dear, I think you might want to check that to seventy one baby rabbits." Sandbar said as he felt sorrow for the baby bunny.

Fluttershy then noticed the bunny and then became saddened. "Oh dear, it doesn't look to be breathing..." Fluttershy said sadly. "The poor little thing...."

Slash felt bad for the baby bunny, but then something popped up to his mind and had an idea. "Hang on, could I try something real quick?" Slash asked as he gently took the baby bunny in the towel from Sandbar's hand.

He then started to gently rub the bunny's back with his fingers, so that he doesn't end up crushing the baby bunny with his fingers, Fluttershy and Sandbar were confused at first, but then when the baby bunny's muzzle started to move, Slash stopped rubbing the bunny's back and the baby bunny was starting to breathe properly now.

"Whoa, it's okay!" Sandbar said with amazement.

"Amazing, how did you know how to help the baby bunny?" Fluttershy asked as she was also amazed.

"I've come across a few little animals that had trouble breathing, so in order to fix it, I gently rub their backs with my fingers to help them breathe." Slash explained. "Sort of like how humans do CPR to help them breathe."

Fluttershy blushed a bit at how Slash was able to help the young bunny with breathing, so after Slash gently put the bunny back with its mother and siblings, they finished up counting the number of baby bunnies and left the burrows.

Fluttershy then turned to Slash while blushing. "So, Slash, I don't know if you'd be interested, but would you also like to help me feed some of the birds in the Enchanted Forest?" Fluttershy shyly asked while blushing lightly.

"Sure, that'd be nice." Slash said as he smiled at Fluttershy.

So Sandbar, Fluttershy and Slash went back to the village to grab some seeds for some of the birds to eat and went deep within the Enchanted Forest to look for birds and feed them seeds.

While Fluttershy was feeding a finch with some seeds, she turned over to Slash who was feeding some seeds to a few blue jays, Fluttershy wasn't sure what was going on, but there was something inside of her that was causing Fluttershy to blush whenever he saw Slash.

Fluttershy gave a little smile as she hid behind a tree so that Slash couldn't see her blush, music then started to play as Fluttershy then started to sing her feelings for Slash in secret.

Fluttershy: There's something sweet
And almost kind
But he was mean and he was course
And unrefined

But now he's dear
And so unsure
I wonder why
I didn't see it there before

So Fluttershy, Sandbar and Slash continued feeding the birds some seeds, Slash then turned over to see Fluttershy feeding some hummingbirds, Fluttershy turned to Slash and gave a gentle smile and wave.

Slash waved and smiled back as he felt Fluttershy looked cute when smiling, causing him to blush and feel the same feelings at Fluttershy was feeling about him, causing him to sing in secret too.

Slash: She glanced this way
I thought I saw
And when we touched
She didn't shudder at my paw

No it can't be
I'll just ignore
But then she's never
Looked at me that way before

So then what happened next, was that Slash helped Sandbar and Fluttershy with feeding a few squirrels and raccoons some nuts and berries, all while Fluttershy was still secretly singing of her feelings for Slash.

Fluttershy: New
And a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought
That this could be

True
That he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him
That I simply didn't see

While Slash and Fluttershy were feeding some of the animals, some of the forest creatures and Sandbar started to notice the feelings that Fluttershy and Slash were secretly starting to share with one another, and couldn't help feel happy about how they feel for one another, and started singing too.

Fairy: Well who'd have thought

Elf: Well bless my soul

Gnome: We'll who'd have known?

Pixie: Well who indeed?
And who'd have guessed
They'd come together
On their own?

Elf: It's so peculiar
Wait and see

All: We'll wait and see
A few days more
Perhaps there's something
There that wasn't there before

Gnome: Here's a thought
Perhaps there's something
There that wasn't there before

Sandbar: What?

Elf: There may be something
There that wasn't there before

They finished singing as Sandbar was still a bit confused on what was going on. "What is it? What's there?" Sandbar asked.

"I'll tell you when you're older." The elf, known as his mother said as she smirked.

Sandbar then stepped up to hid tippy toes, pretending to be older. "Okay, I'm older." Sandbar said with pride.

This caused his mother and the others to laugh, while Sandbar still felt confused, as for Fluttershy and Slash, they didn't notice Sandbar and the other creatures eavesdropping them and continued feeding some of the animals in the forest, little did they knew, was that soon, they might start to recognize more of their feelings for each other.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

Song: Something There from Beauty & The Beast (2017)

To be continued. . .