In total, I printed over 100 photos. And for once in my life, I didn't dare look at the price.

I didn't care how much it cost, every single photo was worth it in my eyes.

I walked out the shop, carrying an envelope that was about to burst. On my walk to the bus stop I admired each one of them. I must look insane walking down the street smiling to myself.

However, when I almost dropped the one shirtless photo I had of jin down the drain, I thought better of my actions.

In my defence he told me to take a photo and it will last longer and that's just what I did. I plan on framing this when I get home.

I placed them in my bag, hoping it wouldn't rain.

I yawned, the night was cold, but it reminded me of summer. It wasn't freezing, it was nice.

"I'm so tired" I slumped into a seat at the bus stop, my eyes feeling heavy.

"no no no '' I slapped my face. I can't sleep now. As I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, my eyes made contact with the bus route.

"no- no- you're taking the-" i swore loudly. I became fully awake.

"last bus to leave- ten o'clock-" i swore again.

I thumbed through my phone.

Eleven- ELEVEN.

I felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"no no no no no" I wailed, kicking my feet like a child.

The thought of being told off by the members made the tiny hairs stand up on my neck-

Imagine jin glaring at you-

That doesn't work because I like that.

Imagine them shouting at you

I slowly got up, dragging my feet on the pavement.

"someones gonna be mad at me" I whined, hitting my head.

If the bus journey was long- i don't even want to think.

But I tried to make the most of it. I tried to look at the stars but there was light pollution. I suddenly started brooding about capitalism.

My final form of entertainment was thinking about today's events. Untainted.

Something in my chest told me i'd be happy for the next couple of months.

I hope that is true.

I closed my eyes, feeling comforted. I didn't have to worry about them being alone. Everyone. My mum and jeewoo and dowoon.

I could feel every related worry disappear just like that.

Suddenly, a beeping hord, rather close by, startled me. I clamped my hands down on my ears.

"who the fuck is that- what an tosser-" i cursed, removing my hands from my ears when i could no longer hear it. My ears rang, now aching from the noise.

"you mean me?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I jumped and turned around, terrified of whoever had burst my eardrums.

It was jin. He was standing by a parked car, a grin on his face.

I could feel my cheeks heating up. He had a white shirt on that beautifully displayed how broad his shoulders were.

What made it worse was that he also had his sleeves rolled up and he held his jacket over his shoulder, his long slender fingers held it so casually. Kim seok-jin is a masterpiece.