"It's okay, you're still cute. Even more so now that you're all grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy," Adora mumbled. But she most definitely was.

"I actually based a lot of this design off She-Ra, you know-"

"The warrior who went by the alias Adora, yeah yeah, I know."

Adora found she was getting a bit sick of hearing of this 'She-Ra.'

"Is it ready yet?"

Catra looked up and faced her, eyes pausing on Adora's blue ones for a few seconds.

"Huh?"

Adora gestured to the tablet sitting in front of them.

"The actual thing, is it finished?"

"Oh, no. Almost, though."

Catra flicked off her tablet, crossing her legs on the seat.

"I'm bored. I hate no classes."

"Are you? You've been drawing and sewing every minute of the day. Starting to think you'll leave me for your sewing machine."

Adora was still slightly sour at the style related comment, but she tried her hardest not to let it show. Catra saw right through it though, smiling at her as she got up and wandered around to the back of Adora's chair.

"Suffering from lack of attention huh?"

She hummed, looping her arms over Adora's shoulders and around her neck. Carefully, the cut on it still sensitive to touch.

"Maybe," Adora leaned slightly into the touch, annoyed at herself for being so soft.

"Sounds like someone likes me," Adora was too enraptured by that scent to disagree. Catra planted a kiss on Adora's head, the touch promising something more, something she'd receive when they were alone.

She drifted back into her seat, flicking through her phone.

"People are going nuts for us. I thought it was bad when Bow and Glimmer got together but wow-"

She paused, eyes widening as she shook her head. Adora scooted her chair closer, looking over her shoulder.

"What are they saying?"

She knew some of it, saw the floods of new followers, likes and comments after Catra posted a photo implying their relationship.

"Nothing too out of the ordinary. I just didn't expect this many people to care about who I date, they never did in the past."

Adora still didn't have the courage to ask about Catra's past relationships. It somehow felt invasive, even if she knew Catra would willingly tell her if she knew Adora was interested to know.

Catra frowned again at her phone, pulling a cord of hair with annoyance. She shook it out, putting her phone on the table while Adora watched, eyes fixated.

"You're staring," Catra spoke without glancing at her, hands still running through the long dark waves.

"I know. You look pissed, I'm trying to figure out why."

Catra finally stopped, looking back at Adora with startled eyes.

"How the fuck do you read me that well?"

"It was kind of obvious, don't give me too much credit."

Catra knotted her hair up in a low bun, pulling her sleeves down her hands before rubbing them together.

"It's my hair. That's pissing me off."

"Phew, thought it was me."

Adora placed her palm over her heart in relief, Catra raising her eyebrows with a smile.