Slopes

Glimmer was right, that medication was more than just simple drugs. Adora woke up the next day feeling almost as good as new. Albeit, her chest was slightly sore and it was a bit more painful to take deep breaths...but everything else seemed fine.

"Glimmer, what the hell was in those pills you gave me?"

Her sparkly friend didn't share her secrets, only giving Adora a wink that made her awfully suspicious. Deciding to let it go because whatever she gave her worked, Adora sat down at the table. She expectantly looked at the stairs, waiting for Catra to come down them in her usual fashionable manner.

"What do you think guys, up for a ski trip? Adora, if you're not feeling better, don't lie, we'll just-"

"I'm fine, just a bit sore is all. Nothing I havn't handled after a brutal upper body day."

Angella laughed as Micah came around with a stack of pancakes, wearing a chef's hat with a 'Kiss the Cook' apron.

"Payment please?"

He turned to his wife, who smacked his chest playfully, about to pull him up when Glimmer made a noise.

"I do not need a demonstration of how I was born, thank you very much."

Angella smiled and released her husband, who returned back behind the counter with a chuckle.

"There she is, the Beauty Queen."

Micah clapped his hands together as Catra dragged herself down the stairs. She threw a look at him with a hiss.

"Sheesh," he held his hands up in surrender as a very sleepy Catra dumped herself in a chair at the table.

"There you are sweet pea."

Micah placed a table of pancakes in front of Glimmer with a kiss on her forehead. Adora looked imploringly at the fresh stack sitting on the bench, knowing it was greedy of her to want both eggs and pancakes. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Adora looked up to meet Micah's soft dark ones. They resembled Glimmer's, even if the color of hers matched Angella's.

"Go ahead, there's plenty."

Adora launched herself at them, everyone laughing as she grabbed a plate to help herself.

"What about you, Cats?"

Angella's soft question reached the ears of all, and Catra soon joined Adora in stacking her plate.

"Not hungry?" Adora asked casually, looking at the measly stack on her plate. Catra leaned over and drizzled some syrup on it, delaying her response.

"I don't like food in the mornings, makes me sick."

So that explained why all Catra ever ate for breakfast in the cafeteria was fruit.

"You good for skiing today, Catra?"

Catra twisted her neck around, Adora returning to her place at the rectangular wooden table.

"Sure, it's been a while."

Adora dug into her food, not even realizing when Catra claimed the seat opposite her.

"You don't know how to ski, right?"

Adora looked up to see her methodically cut slice through the pancake, raising it to her lips.

"Nope, sounds fun though."

Adora slowed down, feeling her stomach begin fill up. It was best she didn't consume too much, she'd just end up spewing in the snow.

"If anyone decides to post something, don't tag the location." Angella directed her statement to the entire table, all nodding. They certainly didn't want the paparazzi interfering with their holiday, that would only cause more issues.