Save The Cat.

A/N: Gonna give a bit of a !TW! because this chapter isn't the nicest :/ I kinda despised writing it, so pls read with caution.

"Fuck, Puff. This is a jail."

Lonnie gazed incredulously at Adora, gaze flicking between her and the large stone gates. The neon jewels gleamed in the midnight, the ends pointing like daggers.

"You seriously lived here for a month?"

She spoke again after hearing a lack of response from Adora, who's lips pressed together and jaw tightened.

"Yes, I did."

She looked back at DT and Arsan, who had similar expressions to Lonnie painted on their faces, and pulled the hood even closer over her head.

"Come on, all of you do P.E, you can scale a wall."

"P.E is very different from spy training, Adora."

She just rolled her eyes, pulling her leather gloves tighter around her fingers. She placed a hand against the wall, muttering "excuses" under her breath while doing so. The suction grip instantly latched on. Not enough to provide full support, but good enough for her to get some sort of grip.

"Just use these for support."

She wrapped a hand around one of the steel bars, pulling herself onto the gate with a steady hand. She didn't bother looking back to watch if her friends were doing the same, she knew they would.

Moving up the wall was hard, but it didn't take long. As soon as Adora reached the roof she helped the others, pulling rope from her backpack and securing it around one of the pointy pillars. Lonnie was next to join her, securing another rope to help DT and Arsan.

Once they were over, Adora examined the concrete slab in front of her. A concrete slab that held over two thousand brilliant students who'd all been helplessly mind-washed by a psychotic genius.

"Careful where you step, he might've upped security since I escaped."

The others nodded, and Adora nodded for them to continue walking along the top edge of the gate. It was a safer bet than jumping onto the actual school property.

Once they reached the entrance she sighed, slightly more relaxed they'd breached the entrance with no real trouble. Arsan may have fallen once or twice, but no real damage was done.

"Okay, here's where we split," she whispered, keeping her voice as low as possible.

"I don't know exactly where everything is, but here are the main spots."

She'd drawn a horribly rough looking map in the plane, and now pointed to various important locations on it. Prime's office, Catra's room on the basement floor, her old dorm, Warran's room (if they needed an ally or someone to help them out) and the security base.

"Darling, I won't even need a map, ta-da!"

Adora hurriedly shushed DT, who slapped their hands over their mouth apologetically. Still, they pulled out a...disturbingly accurate uniform of Prime Elite.

"Oh, then you'll have no trouble going undercover," she blinked.

When the fuck had they made that?

She shook it off, it didn't matter. As long as it benefitted this 'mission,' it was good.

"Alright, we all know what we're doing?"

She looked around at all of them, meeting each and every pair of eyes that gazed steadily into her own.

"Good. Let's go."