Try

The girls slowly broke apart, staring at each other as if they'd seen a ghost. They might as well have; that's exactly how it felt to hug her. Like she was reaching into some hidden, deep part of herself and filling an empty, vast cave.

"The-the tour. You need to see more."

Catra's words were broken and Adora let go of her, feeling a bit fuzzy yet light. Exhilarated was the right word to describe it.

"Right. The tour."

Adora nodded but neither of them moved from their places in the room. Feeling the need to say something, Adora was ready to open her mouth when she felt the presence of two people near them.

"Glimmer? Bow?"

Adora turned to face them fully, a flash of a smile on her face at their clasped hands.

"Finally."

Her words could be taken many ways, but it summarized her thoughts pretty damn well.

"Hey. Sorry we took so long."

Glimmer very obviously winked at her, and Bow nudged her in the side, whispering something which she giggled at.

"You are dating, right? I can confirm that for sure?"

Glimmer rolled her eyes but Bow responded to her with a clear answer.

"Yes. We are, as of now, in a relationship."

Bow blushed at the words as Adora made a silent squeal in excitement, rushing up to hug them.

"You have no fucking idea how hard it was knowing you two liked each other."

Bow and Glimmer hugged her back before Adora let go, beaming at both of them. But Glimmer narrowed her eyes, looking past Adora's shoulder to Catra.

"Ugh, forgot she's here."

"Hey, she's my friend, or potential friend. Don't be mean."

Glimmer gaped at her, glancing between Adora and Catra.

"Wait, what?"

"I'll explain everything, but don't-"

"Don't waste your breath Adora, these two will never like me."

Catra brushed past them on her way to the door, and Adora yelled out her name to stop her from leaving.

"I get it, I wouldn't like me either if I was Sparkles."

They all went silent at that as Catra gave a half-baked smile, something shining in her eyes.

"I'll let the lovebirds take over the tour."

Catra raised two fingers to her head and flicked them as a gesture, wrapping a hand around the door frame as she left. Adora moved to go after her but Glimmer blocked the path.

"What the fuck was that?"

Adora sighed, deciding that she should talk to Bow and Glimmer before running after Catra.

"Sit down, we're going to be here for a while."

————————

"Holy fuck."

Bow and Glimmer stared at her aghast as Adora finished telling them a recount of the conversation, Glimmer more-so freaking out while Bow silently studied Adora.

"That-That's a lot. Like a lotta lot."

"I know."

"Wait, so you're going to be friends now?"