It was crazy how much they looked alike.

Aunt Carmen was wearing blue shirt and jeans, while my mother was wearing a cardigan and pants. "Camille!" She yells to my mother. "Woah, you look great."

My mother's smile was wide as well, "Thank you. So do you, you look nice and healthy."

Aunt Carmen nodded, "Yes, I'm healthy."

Finally they turn to me and Aunt Carmen opens her arms. "There's my girl. I missed you." She hugged me tight, squeezing me like we didn't just spend about a month together.

"Carmen we just saw each other a month ago." She pulls away, touching my hair. "Feels like a lifetime. Hey look at your eyes." My mother stands behind while Carmen examines me. "I remember those hazel eyes. You look great honey." I smile again. I just loved Aunt Carmen.

                I drove the way back as well. My mother was very talkative when it came to her sister. I wasn't all that surprised. She was always on the phone, setting me up for stuff and calling photographers, she had to be talkative.

 "Your mother tells me you have an interview and a photo shoot today; you sound like a busy woman."

 I nod to her. "Yes I am. You should come with me, so you can see what I do." I look for her response in the review mirror. "I'll think about it. I think eventually jetlag is going to get me."

 I nodded and continued on the highway to get back to our house.

                When we get back, I prepare myself for the interview Chris and I had for the movie. I was cutting up some fruit to put in the blender when someone rings the doorbell. I expected someone to answer it, but no one goes to the door. I open it and it's Sarah.

"Elliot!" She hugs me.

 "Sarah Hi." I hug her and go back into the kitchen. My aunt and mother come down the stairs. Sarah waves at my mother, but takes another double take when she sees my aunt. "Woah. Mrs. Roberts, I didn't know you had a twin." I laughed, "Yeah, not a lot of people do." Aunt Carmen holds out her hand. "Carmen Roberts." I never wondered why I had my mother's last name and not my dad's and it  surprisingly never made me want to question it. "Sarah Hide."

                Carmen tells some stuff about her to Sarah and I continue with my smoothie. They leave the room to my loud noise, so when I turn the blender off, Sarah yells my name. "Elliot!"

 I jump, surprised. "What!"

She shakes her head, "I've been calling your name."

I sip my smoothie. It was good, but it could totally be better with some alcohol. I sigh, "Well what's up." She shrugs, "I don't know, like how do you know which one is your mom if they look so much alike?"

I look at Sarah crazy. "Sarah really? I'm not two years old, I'm twenty-one. I know which one is my mother."

That was a stupid question.

"If my mother was a twin, I would be confused all the time."

I roll my eyes. "Well I'm not."

~~~

                It was time to leave and I went to the room my aunt was staying in. She was on the phone with someone, and arguing. "Please do not make this all on me; you know I couldn't support her and me. Miles was already upset that I was using and our relationship was on the brink anyway, having her saved it until I couldn't anymore."

I felt warning signs. What was she talking about? And who was she talking to?

She turns around and I knock on her door like I just arrived.