70 Guests or Enemies?

Part 70 Guests or Enemies?

Arnav stood in shock, seeing his and Khushi's parents at his doorstep. Khushi who followed him was looking at Arnav's face to read his expression, forgetting to welcome the guest.

"Khushi..." Ratna rushed to her and hugged her.

That's when she realized that she hadn't greeted the guests yet. Khushi tried to touch Ratna's feet, bending down, but Ratna stopped her.

"You should be careful. Don't bend down" Ratna said hurriedly.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Khushi smiled at her. Shashi touched her head and asked,

"How are you, beta?"

Before she answered,

"She would be great as Arnav bituwa is with her to take care of her," Garima said.

Arnav nodded yes, pressing his lips.

"By the way, what made you guys visit us all of a sudden?" Arnav asked coolly.

"Chotte... how could we be sitting in Delhi after knowing that we are going to be grandparents?" Arvind said.

"Ohh..."

"When Ratna told me about it, I just could not hold myself from coming to Mumbai"

"Haan, Arnav bituwa, Khushi told me that she is carrying a baby. We do want to see her. I called Ratnaji. She told me they were going to come to Mumbai. She asked us to join them. So, we also came" Garima said.

"Haan, Chotte, Ratna was the one who planned to come to Mumbai within a few minutes," Arvind said proudly.

Arnav looked at his mother who nodded yes.

"Haan, Chotte, you don't worry about Khushi. We are here to take care of her" Ratna caressed Khushi's hair.

"Mom, don't you know, I can take care of her. I used to do house chores. Don't forget that"

"Maybe... but this is not time to let you do things. You too relax. JUST do your work."

"I think Arnav is embarrassed with our sudden visit as he didn't do any arrangements for our stay as this is a double bed-room flat," Shashi said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Arrey... there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Two bedrooms are enough for us. I and Garima will be with Khushi. You guys stay with Chotte in his room. Simple"

Arnav looked at her shockingly like, SIMPLE?

"Mom, do you come here to separate me from my wife?" he asked straight on her face without even having a smile on his face.

Khushi looked down feeling awkward. For talking with them so openly, she would have pinched Arnav if he had stood beside her. She expected a little courteous manner from him in front of elders. But Arnav was not in the mood to talk politely as he was frustrated like hell. He didn't like to be in a separate room with his father and father-in-law.

"Ratnaji, you and Garima stay in that room. I and Arvindji will sleep in the living room. Let him be with his wife" Shashi smiled.

"It won't be good, Shashi Bhai..."

Ratna looked at Arnav,

"Chotte, ask him not to sleep in the living room"

"She is right uncle. You and Dad stay in the room. Let her be in the living room with Garima aunty. She watches many serials on TV. Let her enjoy. The living room will be suitable for her" Arnav said seriously, making Ratna drop her jaw and Garima smile.