61 Helping Khushi

Part 61 Helping Khushi...

After a week,

Victor called Aman. Aman attended it.

"Hello, Victor..."

"Hi, Aman, I have some news..."

"About?"

"Vikrant..."

"Anything particular?"

"He is searching for an alliance..."

"Oh..."

"Yeah... He and his family went to Colaba to meet a Bride's family last evening"

"Oh... Who is the bride?"

"She is a big shot... Trivedi Groups of company's only heir"

"You mean Ms. Savitha Trivedi?"

"Yes... She is the Bride. The alliance almost got finalized"

Aman frowned. Ms. Savitha? Aman had met her a few times. Apart from being a businesswoman, she was a PURE Feminist. She won the young businesswoman of Mumbai award last year. Don't know why such girls fell into the hellfire. Won't they enquire about the Groom before making the biggest decision of their life? Aman sighed, feeling bad for the girl.

Evening

Arnav asked Khushi to wind up the work as it was 6o clock. When Khushi came out, she saw Annapurna rushing out of the office. Her toe was bleeding. It seemed she banged on something when running. Khushi stopped her.

"Why are you running like this? Your toe is bleeding" she pointed to her right leg nervously.

At the same time, Arnav also came there.

"My mother fell down Didi. Just now my neighbor called me. That's why I'm hurrying." She said horrified.

"You yourself need to be treated. How will you go with this wound?" Khushi asked with concern.

"I have no time Didi... I have to go home and have to see how my mother is"

"Wait..."

Khushi looked at Arnav.

"Arnavji, shall we drop her home?" she asked Arnav.

Arnav nodded ok.

"It's ok Didi... I don't want to bother you"

"There is nothing called bother. Let's go" Khushi dragged her clutching her hand.

Arnav walked to the parking lot followed by Khushi and Annapurna. They started at Annapurna's place. It was a little away from their office and a little near to the Could Nine Apartment. The area looked, middle class. Annapurna asked to stop the car at the particular house. Neither the house was big nor was it small. It looked like a typical middle-class house.

Annapurna rushed in. Khushi and Arnav followed her.

"Amma, what happened to you? How did you fall down?" she asked the woman who was sitting in the wheelchair.

Arnav and Khushi were shocked to the core, seeing her mother. She was one side paralytic attacked. Her one leg and one hand were not functioning it seemed. Her left hand was bent and she could not rise it from her lap.

"I'm alright..." she said struggling to speak. Her voice was not so clear but they understood what she said.

Arnav and Khushi pitied the mother and the daughter. Her mother looked at Arnav and Khushi.

"they are my office colleagues... didn't I say, I got a brotherly figure in my office who is the reason for me to get the job?" Annapurna asked.

Her mother nodded yes.