51 Apology

Part 51 Apology

The guy in the opposite shop of the temple came to meet Vishal. The pawnshop guy... His name was Pawan.

"What happened? You look distressed...?" Pawan asked.

"I can't believe Arnav changed for good..." Vishal said

"What do you think?"

"I think he is pretending like a good guy. I'm sure no one can change to this extent and definitely not Arnav. I know his nature. He didn't even talk to anyone. He didn't have a friend in the past years. Then how could he get attached to his wife?"

"She may be a good woman that would be changed Arnav..."

"Of course, she is but Arnav. Don't we know how he was in our school time? He just answers the question of the teachers. He won't even ask students notes... but now, he is countering... how could it be true?"

"Let it be anything... He changed... Leave it"

"How could I? I so wished to marry Khushi. Didn't you look at her? How beautiful she is...! Arnav won't deserve her"

"But they are married now..."

"So what? Are not people casually divorcing these days"

"People divorce only if they have differences in them but there is no difference between Arnav and his wife."

"I will create the difference between them..."

"But why?"

"Because I love Khushi"

"She is someone's wife now"

"I am the one who loved her first. Arnav's mother brainwashed Khushi and get her married to Arnav."

"But, Arnav is a changed man now. If he changed for Khushi leaving everything behind, he should love her so deeply. If you do anything, it will make him furious"

"You are right... I won't take him lightly. I will find a way to smack him down"

"I don't think it's a good idea"

"You will praise me when I succeeded."

Pawan sighed. He understood Vishal is not going to listen to him. At the same time, he didn't want to get into this matter as his father will kill him if the matter would become critical. He decided not to support Vishal in this matter and decided to be silent.

"What are you going to do?"

"Do you remember Meera?"

"Who is Meera?"

"The one who loved Arnav sincerely"

"Yeah... she is working in St. Xavier School as a Teacher"

"She has not got married yet..."

"So?"

"What will she do if she gets to know about Arnav's marriage and his changed behavior?"

Pawan became thoughtful.

"She will definitely get jealous and angry"

"But... what her angry can do with Arnav?"

"I will show you that"

Vishal started the bike and left the place. Pawan became nervous. Don't know what Vishal is going to do by using Meera.

RM

Arnav and Khushi had lunch with Arvind and Ratna chitchatting.

"Khushi, I hope you got used to Mumbai," Arvind said.