39 Talks...

Part 39 Talks...

Arnav hugged Khushi emotionally and said,

"I'm sorry, Khushi... I'm really sorry..."

Khushi stood bewildered. She broke the hug composing herself.

"Arnavji, this is office..." she said looking through the glass door of his cabin whether anyone sees them.

Arnav nodded yes.

"I know. I'm sorry for mistaking you. I don't know I'm thinking in the wrong way... I don't know there can be another happenstance..."

"What do you understand now?" she asked.

"You didn't go to Akash's birthday party... you didn't search a house for yourself"

She was looking at him with a mild smile.

"I'm sorry... I..." he stopped, hearing a knock on the door.

He saw NK standing.

"Assistant manager is here to meet you. we will talk later" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded ok with dissatisfaction. Khushi smiled understanding that.

"Not everything can be sorted out right away. We have to wait according to its WORTH" she smiled and was about to open the door,

"If it is so, I have to wait for you for so long?" he asked.

Khushi's hand stopped, clutching the doorknob. She looked at him perplexed.

"There is nothing that can be worthier than you for me," he said.

Khushi left the cabin with a cute smile. Thank God, Khushi was not upset. Her smile was evident to it. He hoped he can mend things between them.

Khushi saw Lavanya entering the office.

"I heard you got stuck in the traffic?" Khushi asked.

"Don't ask me that Khushi... it was hectic" Lavanya said irritatingly.

"Your MAN was so worried not finding you in the office" Khushi teased.

"Where is he?" Lavanya asked laughing.

"With my man" Khushi chuckled.

"Oh... By the way, how are your parents? It seems your man gave you a heart attack in the name of surprise by bringing your parents to Mumbai without your knowledge?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi nodded yes pressing her lips.

"He is a full swing to make you flat it seems" Lavanya chortled.

Khushi nodded yes smilingly

"And... Nanne has epic news for you" Khushi said.

"What's that, Khushi?"

"It must be said by only Nanne. Don't know what he is planning...! He might have planned to tell you that with some feelings..." Khushi said dreamingly.

"Khushi you are creating an expectation in me..."

"I wish Nanne should not mess it" Khushi laughed.

That's when NK came there. Before Lavanya asked anything,

"La, my Mom liked you very much, seeing your pic," NK said hugging her excitedly.

Lavanya became super happy hearing that. she looked at Khushi who nodded yes smiling delightedly. Getting separated from NK, Lavanya hugged Khushi. Khushi patted her back lovingly. Arnav saw them with adoration and smiled.

Arnav's thoughts got distracted as he got a call from Aman. Arnav received the call.

"Yes, Aman"

"ASR... come to my cabin... with your wife," Aman said.