31 First ever conversation

Part 31 First ever conversation

"If you are done, let me go to my room..." Khushi said looking at him.

Arnav was dumbfounded hearing what she said. He gritted his teeth in anger. He thought she will never think of leaving him if they had a physical relationship but what she just said is unexpected to him.

"No... I have not done... I will never... I will never get enough of you... You are going to be with me for your lifetime. understand?" he said gritting his teeth.

Khushi closed her eyes said nothing.

"Khushi..."

She gulped down.

"Khushi, I really mean it"

He kissed her face inch by inch that she liked very much.

"I need you... Khushi"

"You didn't need me..." she said painfully.

"Now, I do..." he again kissed her.

"What do you think? Am I a toy...? don't I have feelings? Don't I have self-respect?"

Cutting her,

"No... that's why I asked you to leave Mumbai..."

"So what if I'm in Mumbai? Does it make difference?"

"Yes, it does... in me... in you... I know you love me... to the extent anyone could imagine... that's why you didn't stop me when I touched you... that's why you accepted my touches... that's why you submit yourself to me... that's why you let me relish you" he said palming her cheek.

"I allowed you to touch me because I was unable to come out of your steel arms... I accepted your touches because I had no choice... More than anything, I was dominated by the demons because I too have feelings" she accepted the truth.

"I'm the owner of your feelings... you can't deny it. You would not have accepted someone other than me even though you have feelings... that's the difference between me and others..." he said with pride.

"What's your point?" She searched something in his eyes.

"Let's start a new life"

Khushi turned her face opposite to him said nothing, controlling her joy.

"Khushi, look at me," he said calmly.

She didn't. He turned her chin towards her.

"What do you think? The physical relationship can make us one?" She came to the point.

"Don't you love me?" his voice sounded rough.

"I loved you even before our marriage... but it did nothing with you... you wanted to be alone... you asked me to leave Mumbai. You asked me to live my life as per my wish. You were even ready to divorce me. What happened to you all of a sudden? Why do you want me to be with you? Just because I'm going to marry someone?"

"No... you can't marry someone... you should not" he said controlling his anger.

"Why? Why should not I?"

"Because you are my wife"

"YOU have changed it a long ago..."

"But you were keeping the mangal sutra inside your blouse..."

Khushi was stuck and composed herself.

"I have seen it. You didn't even sense when it fall down..." he smirked.

"Because you never wanted me to declare our relationship openly... didn't you?" she asked.

"I didn't say that... it was you who decided it and wrote it in the letter"