38 Real Picture

Part 38 Real Picture

Khushi opened her eyes jerking, hearing Arnav.

"What about having a child?" He asked an unbelievable question.

Khushi looked at him widening her eyes. Arnav smiled at her.

"You got Goosebumps," he said, caressing her upper hand smiling.

Khushi gulped down hard not knowing what to answer him. Having a child? Like really?

"Yours and my parents will be happy"

"What about you? Will you be happy?"

"Of course, I will be... I have read an article about a baby forming. It was an amazing thing in the world you know. Nature is the best creature ever. I missed understanding that before. A child forms in the womb, striking millions of sperms out. Human's struggle starts there itself... even before we take birth... isn't it?"

Khushi was looking at him adoringly.

"Our DNA decides our children's character... My child will also be like me... but he won't like solitary. Do you know why?"

Without answering, Khushi gazed at him.

"It's because my son's mother is you"

"What does that mean? Are you blaming Ratna aunty?"

"She is a nice woman... in extreme level. That's the problem. She should have beaten me up when I wanted to be alone" he chuckled.

"That means, do you want me to beat you... I mean, beat your son if he likes to be alone?" she asked sarcastically.

"Of course, you have to... you are the mother of my son after all... tell me, what about having a child?"

"I'm tired and also sleepy" She closed her eyes.

"You look so sexy in the half-light..." he tapped her nose.

*You too is looing sexy* she wanted to say.

"Ok, sleep..." he kissed her forehead.

Don't know how many times, he will kiss her. He hugged Khushi. She closed her eyes to get sleep in his warmth.

The next morning

Before Arnav and Khushi woke up, Garima finished half of the cooking. She served them coffee when they came out. Breakfast was being kept on the dining table.

"Amma, why are you doing this?" Khushi asked sighing.

"Why not? You guys are going to the office. So, I thought to prepare lunch and breakfast for you. Come and eat"

"Aunty, you are the one who always cooks in your home. You can be relaxed at least in your daughter's place" Arnav said.

"Then when will Khushi be relaxed?" Garima asked.

"When we come to your place... am I right Khushi?"

"When will you come to our place?" Garima asked excitedly.

"We are planning, aunty. We discussed it last night"

Khushi looked at him like, when did it happen?

"That's nice"

"Amma, shall I be at home with you today?" Khushi said.

"No need, Khushi. You go to the office. We will come to marine drive in the evening and join you. Garima wants to visit Marine drive..." Said Shashi.

"Uncle, there is an outing scheme called Mumbai Dharshan. It's a one-day city tour covering all the tourist attractions of Mumbai. Shall I book tickets for us?"