43 Danger?

Part 43 Danger?

Arnav had no idea why Aman looked tense. Aman smiled at Arnav casually, concealing his tension. Arnav got into his cabin.

"What happened, Aman? Anything serious?" he asked frowning.

"Nothing ASR... just a personal issue"

"Oh..."

"Are you ready for the party?" Aman diverted the topic.

"Yeah..."

"When will your in-laws come? Share the location to them..."

"No, Aman... they are not coming... they went back to Delhi"

"But why? You said they will be here..."

"Yeah... they just came day before yesterday. Today, they went urgently"

"Anything serious?"

"They said no"

"But why did they go urgently?"

"I too don't know... I said I will come to Delhi soon"

"That will be a good idea... take a break and spend with yours and Khushi's family. It will make the relationship stronger"

"Yeah...after finishing the project, I will go if our Boss permits"

Aman chuckled.

"Sure... you didn't take off for the last five years... utilize it"

Arnav nodded yes.

"If you want to go to Delhi right away, I will assign someone for the project"

"Don't be so accessible Aman. we may forget, you are our Boss" Arnav smiled whereas Aman laughed.

"Great improvement, ASR... you have even started joking"

"Shall I start working on our next project?"

"Yeah... you and Khushi together deal the project"

"Me and Khushi?"

"Yeah... your partnership will work amazingly I suppose" Aman said chuckling.

Arnav nodded ok smiling.

"ASR... Vikrant's father is angry with us it seems."

Arnav stood listening to him.

"Was he the one on the call?" Arnav asked.

"No... it's not him. My source told me about it"

"He is a useless father. His son is a spoilt brat and he is angry with us?"

"He is like that, ASR"

"Hope his anger won't affect our company"

"Not at all...after all, he is a dealer... you be careful and also Khushi"

"If he touches Khushi then that will be the last day for him on the earth" Arnav said wrathfully.

Aman nodded yes.

"Aman, I'm asking you for the last time, I believe you won't lie. Whose call was that?"

Aman sighed.

"It's from my mother, ASR. She is fully set to get me married. She has found a girl it seems. She is torturing me to get married"

"Then get married..." Arnav said smilingly.

"No, ASR... I can't concentrate on my work if I get married. It will become very tough for me"

"Don't think so, Aman. Marriage never can be an obstacle to our growth. Choose a right person, she will share your burden. A few things should be enjoyed at the right time. one among them is marriage" Arnav said.