10 Anonymous Feel

Part 10 Anonymous feel

Khushi called Ratna, sitting in the reception of the AM Designs. Ratna attended the call.

"What happened Khushi? Is Chotte alright?" Ratna asked panicking because that day morning only she spoke to Khushi and Arnav and got to know about Arnav's health condition. So, she thought Arnav might get sick again.

"I can't say he is alright" Khushi chuckled.

"I didn't get you..." Ratna asked because Khushi chuckled. She won't do that if Arnav is sick. So something in there. She thought.

"I got a job in AM Designs in which Arnavji is working as manager" Khushi answered.

"Is it?" Ratna asked excitedly.

"Yes... Waiting for the appointment order"

"God bless you, beta..."

"Thank you, Aunty..."

"What did your husband say?"

"Nothing... Not even all the best..."

"Does he know about it?"

"He is the one who interviewed me with Aman" Khushi laughed.

"Didn't he react seeing you?"

"No, Aunty... We have an unwritten agreement that I should not disclose anyone about our relationship"

"Whattttt? Has he gone mad...? You should not have agreed to it, Khushi" Ratna said with a sigh.

"I was the one who promised to him"

"But why?" She asked wearily.

"Then only he allowed me to be in Mumbai... He wanted me to go back to my mother's place..."

"God..." She signed.

"Mmmm"

"Shall I talk to him?"

"No Aunty... Let me handle him. You just be like you know nothing"

"But, I will be with you..."

"I know"

"You can ask me anything. I will do anything for you"

"Thank you, Aunty"

"You no need to thank me... I'm the one who should thank you. You hid the truth about Chotte from your parents and put your life at risk..."

"Aunty, I liked him... So, I married him hiding the truth from my parents because they would not have agreed to the marriage if they had known about the love he had with the solitary"

"Your parents are thinking you are happy with Chotte"

"I will be happy with Arnavji soon..."

"How could you be so much confident, Khushi?"

"He ate my hand-made food... He let me help him... And, today when I gave an interview, I saw a new gesture on his face"

Ratna sighed. How could she know what Khushi saw in his face is nothing but jealousy? Even Khushi didn't know it was jealousy. She named it something NEW.

"Bye, Aunty..."

"Take care, beta. Bye," Ratna disconnected the call sighing.

Though Arnav was not interested in marriage Ratna was trying to find a bride who understands Arnav. But, is it even possible to find such a girl? Girls have dreams about their wedding life because it was an important and longest phase of a life that decides the whole life of a girl. Don't know what attracted Khushi and what made her think she can get Arnav's love. She might have fallen for him seeing his photo. Without knowing about his interest, she would have started loving him.