42 Normal Life

Part 42 Normal Life

Arnav didn't get sleep. There were a lot of thoughts revolving in his mind. He was thinking about his life that changed unbelievably. He was not ready to let anyone enter into his personal space... not even his mother. He never wanted to get married. The thought of marriage was not even in his mind, forget about getting married. His world was something... there was no room for anyone other than him. he liked the loneliness. He was delighted to be alone. He never felt dissatisfaction in that life.

And then... as he didn't expect, Khushi gave her entry into his life... without his consent... without his knowledge... without his wish. He didn't want to let her in... He didn't like to be with her... he felt nothing right. He didn't expect that he could lead a NORMAL LIFE as others do.

And now... everything changed. He didn't know when and how his mind changed. He had no idea when Khushi became essential in his life. He never thought that he will need someone in some days for himself. But, it happened. He never thought someone would love him madly. He never thought he could be loved by someone to this extent. He thought no one would like him who get to know him deeply. Of course, Shreya also loved him. She tried to get his glimpse and she would have known that she couldn't get it.

But, Khushi's matter is different. She took a risk to get him by marrying him. There was no second thought in her mind, except him. He asked for divorce direct on her face. yet, she stayed confident. She didn't try to near him nor did she take advantage of her presence in his house. Being herself, she attracted him. That's what made him fall for her.

Arnav was looking at Khushi, thinking all about this. He knew Khushi also hasn't slept yet.

"Khushi..." He whispered.

"Mmm?" She said without opening her eyes.

"I don't know you are so bold"

Her lips curved into a smile with a cute blush.

"Or, was that also the outcome of love?" he asked caressing his nose on her cheek.

Khushi opened her eyes.

"You are right. That's the outcome of love... and I want to make you aware of my love" she said palming his cheek.

"I'm glad... No... Not just glad... I'm proud of your love. you made me proud. And... I'm damn happy about getting loved by you..."

"I know... I know you would like to be loved... That's why I thought to make you happy"

"Are you that concern about my happiness?"

She nodded yes running her fingers in his hair that he liked very much. He relished it closing his eyes. Clutching her hand, he kissed it.

"I like everything done by you for me... And, I like when you admire me"

"I always do"

"What made you admire me?"

"I admire you because you are unique"

"I too damn unique and I too admire you"

"Really?"

"Yeah... I had never seen anyone like you... I like everything in you" He made her turn towards him and buried his face in her chest, circling her waist.

Khushi encircled him close to her chest. Arnav smiled delightedly.

The next morning

Shashi and Garima were ready to go back to Delhi. Arnav and Khushi went to the Airport to send them off.

"Thank you for everything, Arnav," Shashi said shaking hands with Arnav.

"You no need to thank me. Khushi is my wife..." he said looking at Khushi.

Shashi nodded yes.

"We will be waiting for your arrival," Garima said.

Khushi looked at Arnav.

"We will come to Delhi soon, aunty," Arnav said.

"Thank you Damadji, for making our daughter happy," Garima said touching Khushi's shoulder.

Arnav stood silent.

"Amma, convey my regards to my mother-in-law," Khushi said.

"Sure..."

They heard the last announcement for their flight.

"Bye," Shashi said.

Garima hugged Khushi and took her to leave. They went to the immigration. Arnav and Khushi stood until they leave. They walked towards their car.

"There is a party in our office today," Arnav said.

"I don't forget..."

"You are wearing a simple suit...Don't you wear a saree for today's party?"

"Do you want me to wear a saree for today's party?"

"I don't want to force you for anything... but I would like you to wear a saree because I like to see you in a saree"

"You scolded me not to wear saree as my saree got pulled off when I traveled in the bus the other day..."

"It's because you traveled by bus that day... there won't be risk factors for your saree if you travel in the car with me"

"What's the point?"

"You can wear saree daily... but I won't compel you if you are not comfortable with it"

Khushi nodded ok said nothing. That made Arnav disappointed. He expected her to say *I'm not uncomfortable* but she didn't. He sighed and started the car towards AM Designs.

"Why did your parents go back hurriedly?"

"They came here to see how their son-in-law is treating their daughter. As they witnessed it, they went back"

"Did they come to Mumbai to see that?" he smiled.

"Yes... they were fully set to put you in jail. It was me who stopped them..." she teased.

"Really? How did you stop them?" he asked casually.

"I consoled them putting a lot of effort"

"There is nothing to put a lot of effort to console them... you should have told them simply..."

Cutting him,

"Simply? How?"

"You should have told them the fact"

"What fact?"

"That you have already put me in the prison of your heart"

Khushi looked at him jerking who was driving the car with a smile.

"Form when did you learn to talk like this?" she asked chuckling.

"Honestly, I don't know" he laughed.

Khushi's eyes got stuck on his laughing face. Arnav stopped laughing.

"What are you looking at?"

Khushi sat straight smiling.

"Don't admire me a lot. I may turn the car towards our home" he said teasingly.

Khushi raised her eyebrows, getting amazed. After that, she didn't talk but smiled all the way to the office.

They reached the office. Arnav stopped the car in the parking lot. Khushi tried to open the door but she couldn't as it was center locked. She waited for him to open the center lock but he didn't. she looked at him questioningly.

"Open it..." she said.

Arnav nodded yes. As she didn't expect, he kissed her cheek and opened the center lock. He was about to get down, he felt a tug in his tie. He saw Khushi clutching it. He lifted his brows awed. She pulled the tie and pecked his cheek strongly. They smiled at each other and got down from the car.

When they entered the office, Arnav saw Aman through the glass door of his cabin. He was talking on the phone... no-no... shouting on the phone with tension. Arnav stopped, seeing that. what happened to Aman? He never loses his patience and gets hyper. What's the matter? Arnav walked towards his cabin. Aman, who saw him coming towards him disconnected the call hurriedly and smiled at Arnav. That made Arnav suspicious.

To be continued...