5 Arnav's friends

Part 5 Arnav's friends

AM Designs

Lunch break

Arnav was hungry as he didn't eat breakfast properly in the tension of his wife. He removed the lunch box to eat. Arnav saw Aman, Akash, and NK entering his cabin. He knew why they were coming. They will inquire about his mother. When Arnav requested leave, they got to know she slipped in the bathroom. His guess was right. They came to inquire about Ratna.

"How is your mother, ASR?" Aman asked taking a seat, in front of Arnav. Akash and NK sat next to him.

"Fine" Arnav answered in a word as usual.

"Hope nothing is serious to be worried about," Aman said with concern.

Arnav wanted to say, it's unimaginably serious... but,

"No... She is fine" he said.

"Why do you come so soon? You could have been with your mother for one or two days..." Aman said.

"It's not needed..."

They nodded NO looking at each other. They knew Arnav. Yet, they always tease him for taking his solitary. They won't keep their distance from him even though he doesn't like to be with them. They always chitchatted within them, keeping Arnav with them. The trio was college mates. People won't believe that Aman is the CEO of the company AM Designs... Aman Mathur Designs. Aman was a super cool person who shows no difference between his staff. The first order to the newcomer of his office would be *CALL ME AMAN* He just needs RESULTS from the workers. He thinks he can get it from the employees being friendly. His employees liked him very much for his simplicity. As Arnav was very sincere and honest. Aman liked Arnav even though he didn't mingle with them. As Akash and NK were Aman's friends, they also did the same with Arnav.

"Nannav (here, there is no story behind the name NANNAV... it's just for fun... Without Nannav, NK will be incomplete I suppose) I hope you will not be back to work hurriedly after your marriage at least..." NK said and the others giggled.

Arnav could not hold thinking of his newly wedded wife.

"NK is trying hard to find a bride for himself... That's why he is always thinking of weddings" Akash laughed.

"What to do? It's not easy to find a girl in my taste..." NK said sadly.

"Why? What kind of girl are you searching for?" Aman asked.

"Don't ask that Aman... You will faint" Akash laughed.

Aman looked at NK weirdly.

"What's there to faint? " Aman asked.

"Narrate him, NK" Akash said.

"She should be fair and slim but not skinny..."

"Ohh..."

"Should have long hair... Innocent face... Beautiful smile... She should love me like anything... She should take care of me leaving everything behind if I fall sick... She should not leave my side no matter what..." NK said dreamingly.

"This kind of girl is available in only one place," said Aman seriously.

"Which place? Tell me I will surely go there" NK said.

"To go there, you should die..."

"Whaaaaat?" NK was shocked.

"Yes, this kind of girl is available ONLY in HEAVEN... And they are called ANGELS" Aman laughed.

Akash shared a high-five with Aman laughingly.

"Laugh how much you need guys... I will surely get an Angel..." NK said.