7 Angel

Part 7 Angel

The next morning

Khushi woke up earlier and prepared breakfast and also lunch. She had no idea whether Arnav will be at home or will go to the office. But she didn't want him to cook that day. He will start cooking and won't do it if he wakes up. So, it will be wiser to cook before he wakes up. She wanted him to be relaxed for a while. But Arnav was sleeping till 7'o clock. She wanted to check whether he was alright because she saw him still sleeping. She came to him after making sure that he was sleeping. She slowly touched his forehead in a checking manner. As his body temperature was normal, she sighed in relief. So, she went back to the kitchen. Arnav opened his eyes slowly and looked at her who just got vanished, entering the kitchen. He again closed his eyes.

That's when they heard a calling bell sound. Khushi rushed to the door and saw through the magic hole. She opened the door smilingly. The doctor entered.

*Good morning Doctor*

*Good morning. How is he? *

*He is still sleeping, Doctor*

*I'm going to the duty. Before that, just thought to check him up*

*thank you, Doctor,*

They saw Arnav waking up.

*How are you feeling now? * The doctor asked Arnav.

*Better doctor*

The Doctor checked him.

*Take complete rest today...*

*No, doctor... I have to go to the office* Arnav said.

*Then you will have to take two days' leave* the Doctor smiled.

Arnav looked at him.

*Your condition will become worse. Then you will be left with no choice other than taking two days' leave...*

The doctor turned towards Khushi.

*Make him understand*

Khushi smiled at him awkwardly and Arnav noticed it.

*Continue the medicine for one day with complete rest. He will be all right*

Khushi nodded ok.

The doctor left the place. Khushi locked the door and looked at Arnav. Arnav thought she would ask him to be at home. But she went to the kitchen and said nothing.

After a while, she came to finish the work.

*Breakfast and lunch are ready. You can have OR take it today... this is not any CONCERN kind. You cooked yesterday and I cooked today. That's all...* she said hesitatingly.

*What's the difference between HAVING and TAKING? *

*You can HAVE it if you are at home. And You can TAKE it if you are going to the office* she said.

Arnav stayed stern even though he felt to smile. She cooked today only because he cooked yesterday? Doesn't it a CONCERN kind? Doesn't she have concern for him? Did she cook waking up early in the morning without having concern? But why did he analyze her words so much?

Khushi went to her room to take a bath. She badly needed one. Taking a towel, she turned to go to the washroom. But, she stopped hearing Arnav saying something.

*Aman, can I take a day off today? *

Khushi stopped, getting surprised. Is he going to be at home today? Who is Aman, Arnav talking with?

More than Khushi, Aman wondered. Arnav never took off, no matter what. Is he not feeling well? Aman thought.

*Of course, you can...*