64 Task

Part 64 Task

Arnav was thoughtful. He was recalling Khushi's stance again and again. He remembered Annapurna and her house condition. Could she have bad intentions? How could she even think of the man in the wrong way who she was calling BHAIYA? What would she gain doing this? Did she think she could trap him? Did she think he will betray Khushi for another woman? Her mother was a paralytically attacked. She was in the necessity of saving her mother. Then how could she even think of something that may ruin her reputation?

Arnav looked at Khushi was sleeping in his arms. Making Khushi protective and secure was his duty. She should not feel insecure about their relationship. He should not let her feel insecure. He got her in his life, in his room, after a long struggle. She is worth it... it should not go in vain.

The next day

Arnav entered the office with Khushi. He saw Purna looking at them from the corner of her eyes. Khushi also noticed that. She looked at Arnav and he smiled at her randomly didn't show her that he too noticed Purna. Arnav saw Akash coming from Aman's cabin with a hung face. Arnav understood the reason. Aman should have told him to be cautious with Purna.

Khushi saw Arnav waiting for her out of her cabin. she would go to Aman's cabin to sign the register. He didn't want her to go alone. In fact, he didn't want to leave her alone until the problem was sorted out.

Keeping the handbag, Khushi came out of her cabin.

"What happened, Arnavji?"

"you will go to Aman's cabin... I will also go... so, let's go..."

Khushi nodded yes and walked with him.

They went to Aman's cabin.

"Hi..." Aman smiled.

"Good morning, Aman," they said in the same tone.

"I have been waiting for Khushi," Aman said.

"Why, Aman?" Khushi asked.

"We have to finish our work today itself, Khushi. the file should be sent before 6 O'clock"

Khushi nodded yes and sat in front of Aman. Arnav gestured to Aman something through his eyes. Aman nodded ok and Arnav left his cabin. Purna saw him coming out of Aman's cabin. She bowed down without reacting. Arnav went to his cabin. Within a few minutes, Aman came to Arnav's cabin. Purna saw them through the glass door of Arnav's cabin.

"ASR, she is a little fishy..." Aman said not looking at Purna.

"Is it?" Arnav also maintained the same.

They talked as if they were talking about something unrelated to Purna.

"After Purna leaves the house, their house gets locked from inside"

"Her mother is at home. She is paralytically attacked"

"If she is paralytically attacked, how could she manage all alone?"

"She fell down from the wheelchair a few days ago. That day, I and Khushi dropped Purna home. That's when we got to know about their family condition"

"Oh... that's why you saved her from a rough and she thanked you hugging you?" Aman asked.

Arnav looked at him with shock.

"How did you know about it?"

"What was Khushi's reaction to that?"

"That's the incident that made Khushi think differently"

"Then how would she think? We should think about standing in her shoes, ASR. Could you accept it if any guy who calls Khushi as sister hugs her?"