23 Love?

Part 23 Love...?

Aman felt bad for what happened with Khushi. Because of him, Khushi faced such a phrase in her life. He called the magazine section's head.

"Yes, Aman..."

"Stop printing the magazine" Aman ordered.

"We almost finished, Aman"

"yeah, I know... just stop it... it needs editing"

"Oh...ok..."

Aman disconnected the call. He dialed Khushi.

............

Arnav was fed up as Khushi didn't come out of the room. Her bag was laying on the floor. Her phone started ringing that was in her bag. She was laying down on the bed in her room crying. Arnav came out and removed her phone from her bag. He saw Aman's name flashing on her mobile. He was about to take it to Khushi, she herself came out of the room. Arnav saw traces of tears all over her face. He felt bad for shouting at her. She took the mobile from Arnav's hand. Composing herself, she attended the call.

"Haan, Aman..." Even though she composed herself she could not hide her broken voice.

"I'm sorry Khushi... because of me, you have faced the worst"

Khushi was silent. Arnav watched her, standing next to her.

"I should not have forced you to do the photo session" he regretted.

"Mmm..."

"I have stopped printing the magazine... don't worry your photos won't come out"

Khushi gulped down.

"Did Arnav drop you home?"

"Mmm" she said looking at Arnav.

"Did he scold you?"

Khushi was silent again.

"I don't know why he reacted that way. He never interferes with anyone's personal issues, you know? Don't know what made him furious that he hit Vikrant black and blue. You got even his respect Khushi. That's truly good... Vikrant also will think twice to reach you anymore. Don't worry."

Khushi smiled softly.

"Please, relax. If you don't have a mood to come to the office tomorrow, don't come"

"No... that's ok... I will come"

"Decide accordingly. Bye"

"Bye..."

Khushi was about to go to her room,

"I'm sorry... I should not have shouted at you" Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him plainly. Of course, he doesn't like to interfere in her personal matters. She thought.

"I didn't ask you to leave this house..." he said stumbling.

Khushi looked at him wondering.

"I just shouted in anger..."

She was looking at his stammering state.

"Vikrant is not a good guy. He does anything to get a girl on his bed"

Khushi was shocked to hear that.

"That's why he tried to take you in his car..."

Khushi was horrified.

"That's why I got angry..."

"Thank you for saving me from the rough (She paused for a while) even though you don't like me..." She left the place.