Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

Start from the beginning

 “Wow Bri, it really touches me.” Chloe whispered to him emotionally, his request making her melt. “Are we really ready for this? Tyra’s barely two years old…” She whispered.

 “Think about it, we can afford all the babies we want and if I have my way with your right here and right now than by the time the new baby arrived the band would be at its prime and-“ Brian explained, it seemed like he has had it all figured out for awhile now.

 “And you would be on tour, again.” Chloe reminded him what they’ve gone through during her pregnancy. “Bri, not yet, it’s not time.” She said softly, putting his offer down as gently as he could.

 “But lots of guys in bands have babies. Look at Frank Iero, he and his wife are popping kids out like crazy.” He commented, raising his eyebrows in anticipation for her response. “And besides, you looked so fucking beautiful pregnant-“ Brian said hotly in her ear and began planting tempting kisses across her jawline.

 “I dunno Bri, I thought that maybe we should settle down first, entirely.” Chloe replied.

 “Aren’t we already?” Brian asked, puzzled, his gaze first fell on the two rings on her finger and then scanned their house.

 “I thought that maybe we should move? To Laguna maybe?” Chloe questioned, she had been making some plans of her own lately. “Plus, you can’t have your way with me-“ She chuckled, quoting him, “right here and right now, I need to go off the pill first and it takes a while.” Chloe explained, rising up to kiss his nose.

 “But I like Huntington…” Brian pouted in protest and pushed Chloe’s short black dress up, revealing her legging-clad thighs. Brian’s hands slid underneath Chloe and cupped her firm bottom, pulling her crotch flat against his. A faint hiss of arousal fell of his lips when her almost bare body came to contact with his loose sweatpants. “But I like you more.” He grinned smugly, casting their plans for the future aside and focusing on the present. “You hungry?” He asked randomly while squeezing her bottom, making her insides clench with excitement. “Tired? PMSing?” He asked quickly and she shook her head negatively. “Good.” He claimed and immediately kissed her hungrily, with an amount passion and force Chloe didn’t expect.

 “Brian!” Chloe gasped throatily when his crotch pushed harder against hers, and she could already feel his impatient erection. “I’ve work to do-“ She protested helplessly while his mouth was feasting on the smooth skin of her neck. His hands smoothed up from her hips to her chest, cupping her breasts, sending all her protests to hell. “Nevermind.” She Chloe sighed, letting her body go limp in Brian’s strong embrace.

 “Now that’s what I wanted to hear.” Brian winked childishly and sat up, lifting each legs of Chloe’s into his shoulder and turn by turn, removed her boots off of her feet and proceeded to peel the synthetic leggings off of her.

 “I kinda wanted to work on my book.” Chloe said pointlessly, solely to annoy Brian, not actually meaning to part with that blissful moment.

 “Now, that would be a terrible waste.” Brian groaned, kissing down her leg and playfully biting down on the tight flesh. The room was faintly lit with the lilac tones of the sunset but it was enough to allow them to see all that they needed about each other. Brian’s finger hooked underneath the rim of Chloe’s lace panties and he dragged it up to her ankles effortlessly, tossing it somewhere. “Jesus, babe…” Brian breathed lustily once he saw that she was already ready for him.

 A soft cry of disappointment escaped Chloe’s lips when Brian’s fingers went for the strings on his sweatpants instead of going for her body like she wished. “Don’t worry babe-“ Brian smiled cunningly as he loosened his pants and they fell lower on his hips, revealing his pelvic bone and pubic hairs to Chloe. “I know you like to play a little first.” He winked and lay flat on top of her, supporting himself on his forearm while his hand snaked south.