1. <HYUNJIN/FELIX>

HYUNJIN:

"The meeting with the staff members incharge of the accounting department under Sir Baek is to begin  30 minutes from now" Madeline; Hyunjin's secretary exclaimed.

With a disinterested nod Hyunjin dismissed her. He couldn't stand to be in her presence any longer than necessary. Madeline was a pretty lady for sure with her 5'7 frame, black hair, thin lips and pale skin but to Hyunjin she couldn't be more ordinary than anyone else. She tried making advances on him on several occasions in hopes of 'igniting that soulmate feeling in him" as she claims.

Hyunjin being a closeted gay didn't need her to add misery to his already love-less life. He waited for any opportunity he could gather to fire her but without a solid replacement secretary he couldn't, not to mention Madeline's father being the Boss of Hale enterprises he needed a more applicable secretary.

With a defeated sigh Hyunjin fixed his navy blue coat and looked himself in the mirror as a final glance over and continued his way to the meeting hall.
_
_
_
_

"So the stocks market have a steady money balance than last years?" Hyunjin questioned " that's great but if we want to do better I'd suggest everyone to figure out how to make better quality recipes without an increase in our financial status"

After hearing a chorus of agreement Hyunjin quickly wrapped up the meeting and exited the hall. He needed to make sure his company would produce exemplary quality without an increase in their expense. That's what his company did and through his effort of 4 years born with a golden spoon it was an accurate statement to call him a billionaire.

"Sir Hyunjin its time for you to go home all your schedules are clear for the night " Madeline's voice rang in the air. " Or maybe we can go to my apartment " she finished in a low sultry voice.

With a hard glare from Hyunjin she thought it was better than to continue and excused herself to take her leave when she couldn't handle the tension in the air.

Hyunjin really hated his life and despised Madeline even more. nonetheless he made his way to the car park but then deciding it was better to just walk to clear his mind. Maybe he should've taken that car.
_

_

_

_

_

FELIX:

"FELIX! buddy hey" jisung shouted from the other corner of the hall while his two friends seungmin and Jeongin trailed behind him giving everyone apologetic looks for Jisungs loud behavior.

"Did u pass your F8 paper??? You're eligible enough for internships right???" Jisung questioned his friend Felix.

By seeing Felix's enormous smile and the way he was covering his smile with one hand jisung figured his friend did pass. Felix gave all other papers and waited for the one he thought was difficult for the last minute. He was applicable enough for an internship and after giving his two professionals examinations and a thesis submission he would be able to get a job and than Han jisung can force him to buy him food like he did for him.

"Congratulations lix" Jeongin added.
"Treat?when?" Seungmin further pressed.
"Uh after i get my internship, i need to have money for it you know" Felix's deep aussie accent slipped.

"Where'd you think you'll be trying for ?" Jisung questioned. But was met with a confused Felix who wasn't sure himself.

" Perficient enterprises? How's that, its a highly reliable company and the pay for, it's 1,400,000 won approximately $1270 if this makes it easier for your foreigner mind to comprehend " seungmin suggested.

After a bit of discussion Felix deemed it ok to apply there to gain more experience for his further permanent job. Seungmin, Jeongin and jisung spent the whole afternoon in the university computer laboratory to help Felix right his CV and application for the internship and by nightfall it was submitted and all they had to do was to wait for an interview call.

Due to spending all afternoon helping Felix all four friends departed to their respective apartments. Jeongin and jisung going together to their hotel where they stayed for the week they were here for while seungmin went to his home as he was only one living in Seoul at the moment.

Felix got into his car and proceeded to drive towards his apartment complex. It was dark he couldn't see much. He was tired from their application chaos of the afternoon and felt sleepy. With droopy eyes he started driving a bit slow. Until he crashed into something and his mind processed the information that he just ran someone over.

Panicked. Is all he felt, he ran out of his car and rushed to see who he had potentially murdered and was appalled when he saw a blonde hair man in a navy suit laying unconscious on the ground.

'oh fuck' was Lee Felix's only thought when he began dragging the body in his car to rush to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

'please don't die, don't die you sick pretty blondie'

He looked at his passenger seat again and again seeing the man he felt a sense of deja vu and had a thought that maybe he had seen him somewhere else but shook his head. For now number one priority was to get a possibly dying man to a hospital.