For the Sake of Plus Points!

[ Idea: Macaque meeting DBk and PIF maybe trying to earn some respect points]

[He's gonna do it. He gotta protect those plus points and earn some respect juice from the Demon Bull Family.]

He has never felt so Nervous...

Like legit his Palms are Sweating and His Heart is beating a bit fast....

It was such a great day in the Duchy. With Bao'er practicing her Bone demon powers with Red Son and Nezha Meditating in the garden. He and His Lady are Walking around the Castle, it was her request and She Dragged him with it. And he doesn't hate it.

But God's That all crashed to peaces when one of the Butlers called and Almost everyone including Red son and Him Faint to what they just heard.

"Holy shit Red Your Parents are here!"

"I know! Just— I got this! Just go And Look presentable! My parents are good at observing people and I'm sure they already found out that you got some Hots on my Sister!"

"Not Hots Bitch It's Love. Now Go And Bring Nezha with you!"

Pushing him outside Red son grabbed The lotus prince and the two Ran in speed leaving the Garden. Breathing heavily his Shadow clones Pat's his back while he's Trying to calm himself. "Love Don't be so scared my Parents are great to have around. You and my mother might get along quite well" Shen laughed but him? He's scared as fuck man like This is the day!.

The day finally came that He has to Meet Her Family Head on! He's gonna talk with them. And Maybe they'll try to ask some question too! "As much as I love you My lady But Those are your parents! And I have to atleast look presentable!" He Exclaimed and Shen watched him pat his Armor and check if theres any dirt or dust. Even the crown on his Head he's making sure that. THAT thing is Perfectly placed.

"I atleast need to look Presentable infront of your parents! Ironfan seems Cool But your father?! He's like Judging me Silently or maybe even Bluntly Say it out loud"

"I—actually You're Quite right"

Entering the Garden, the Butler Whispered to her. Nodding at him Shen Smiled and The Shadow Monkey Stiffened on his spot. "They're here. Red son is there too." She Chuckled and Silently Macaque Followed behind her. Passing Through shadows and Dark corners The Lady Opened the Large doors, seeing the Mayor Waiting for her arrival he Bowed down "your Parents are waiting patently in the throne room my Grace." He Grinned and Shen raised a brow.

"The throne room?"

"Yes They Have requested to only Stay there and wait for your arrival my lady. The young lord has Accompanied them"

"I see, well then let's go."

Walking towards the Large Metalic door, The Maids let's the Lady in. Standing with the two Demons, Red Son Glanced behind and Waved once he saw his Older sister with the Shadow Demon that's...a bit too stiff.

"Ah, Well wouldn't you look at that our Beloved daughter Dressed like a lady she is"

"Welcome. I hope the North didn't give you too much trouble since like. Blizzards are common occurrence here"