Bone Cave

"Underground?"

"Yes. Now keep quiet, there's alot of Demons down there. I can sense them"

Flicking his fingers a Pink Fire Bursted and Lit up the Dark Underground. A Cold wind Howling through as it passed them with such Chilly and Eery Whispers.

Nezha and The Butler has decided to Take the Risk and visit the Chilly Underground. It's been a while but Nezha still is Familiar with the road and the Place as usual hasn't changed at all even till this day. "There's a lot of Bones here" Bao'er Popped out behind them and She Shivered at the Scattered ribs and skulls. "Those are her Victims. Some Ritual Sacrifices. Others are fallen warriors from the Ancient times" nezha Exclaimed and He Grabbed her Hand. "Let's Continue on the road, keep an eye behind us" He Nods and the Mayor Smiled in exchange.

They passed through the Large Pillars made of Stones, decorated with gold and Painted with Dark Blue. Bao'er stared at the Hanging Chains and Attached to it are Bones. Demon Bones to be exactly.

"She hates Demons too?"

"Those are the Bone Demons Pawns my lady. She Takes the opportunity to Ask favors and If it doesn't go well....she actually Ends their destiny in such Brutal way"

she actually Ends their destiny in such Brutal way"

The Mayor Exclaimed and they stopped. Peeking behind the Large Pillar the three of them Stared at the Huge Bone demon skull. A Entrance through the Main Hall and the Ladybone demons Throne. "No Demons lurking around....something isn't right" Nezha Whispered and they ran entering the Scary Bone demon entrance. Once they did They saw a large hallway. With Candles lit up in blue Flames and Paintings Of Woman holding a Blue orb.

"Traps? Someone must have entered here"

"It must be Monkey king! You know He did Lie about the vacation right?"

"Hm...that sums up everything."

Wukong must have been Looking for Information about the Weakness of the Bone demon. And His main Route is here, the Catacombs. "Were here" Staring at the Empty Throne, Bao'er then Glanced to the Large Painting behind the throne.

 "Were here" Staring at the Empty Throne, Bao'er then Glanced to the Large Painting behind the throne