The Boys

'Six! Where are you you damn Monkey!'

Running through the Hallways and Busting in Random Rooms. Nezha Panicked as he used his Abilities to find that Shadow Demon.
It's an urgent Emergency and He can't help but feel The danger and He must Move as soon as possible.

"Six! Fucker There you are!"

Jumping in suprise The Shadow Demon Spits his Food and Glared at the Lotus Prince who seems Agitated. "The Fuck, Asshole I'm eating here" He growled and Was about to take a bite again when Nezha Grabbed his Shoulders.

"No time! We have to go it's an emergency!"

"Hah? What kind of emergency?"

Wow The Lotus Prince is Pretty Tense right now And somehow he can feel a slight Murdering intent right there in his Body. Did someone pissed him off? Must be Red son since Those two are literally Walking Firebombs. Bao'er is too nice to pick a fight. Well if the guy is a jerk she'll fight back.

Nezha Breathes in and Processed everything to what he just saw Back in the Garden and How His Brain just Fucking Took action and Alerted this Six Eared Macaque Here.

"There's a guy! A Man! And He's With the Lady!"

"WHAT?!!?"

Dropping his Food, He Broke His Spoon in half as his eyes burst In anger. His Lady?! Talking with some Random ass Dude?!

"Where?! Where are they?!"

Grabbing him the two Ran in full speed out in the castle and through the south. Hiding Behind Trees And Bushes The two Glared at the Stranger who's talking to the Lady.

"Should we lure him out and strangle him?"

"No No We must stay put. We can't Let the lady See us!"

Stopping him the two Watched as Shen and The Man Talked. The guy seems So Talkative and His Random Talks just earned him a Nod from Shen. The two on the other hand Is glaring Daggers to the poor guy and Nezha being a Great Guy he is he has to stop Macaque from Pouncing on the Guy whenever he Did something that literally pisses him and the Shadow Demon.

'Is he hitting on our Lady?'

The two are Immortal demons, Any actions that's suspicious to them they will know it and That Guy over there is clearly hitting their Lady With his Moves. "Soooo Lady Shen You said you're not alone in this castle" the man Grinned and Shen Sighs.

"Yes I'm not, in fact I have Two Butlers A brother. One Child and a Soldier"

She Exclaimed and the Man Awed. "Two butlers wow you must be That Beautiful then considering that there must be 2 people to serve you" he Smiled and Shen only looked at him with her Blank face.

'Of course She needs two Butlers! She's a Queen! The Lady of this house You IDIOT!'

The Shadow Demon Glared and Nezha Groaned at the Guys Multiple failed attempts of flirting. It's so bad....like really bad....

And his ears and eyes felt like it would bleed if he ever pulls another Cringy Lines that it's soooo bad.

The two had left and was now walking On the Hallways of the Castle. But Unbeknownst to them that there are two People that's following their backs. A soldier and a Shadow Demon.

"Who the fuck is this guy. How is he able to get in the Duchy?"

"I don't know. But Let's ask The Butler. He's the one whose Patrolling the Hallways and Living room"