Bao'ers Blue's

Waking up way too early, shes been Droppy and Her mind is drifting elsewhere. It's not like She's sick or something but Her Room suddenly feels Quiet and she hates it. She's used at Nezha's Scolding or Macaque Shouting all the way through the Hallways and Her Butlers Concerned actions.

'It feels like There's something missing to me...'

Yes Bao'er has been feeling that since last week, she's been covering up her emotions simply by Smiling or Running around. But still, it just doesn't work right and Her first thought of it is maybe It will disappear but no.

Sighing, she Grabbed the blue Scroll Underneath her Bed. Untying it She stared at the Old drawing and written words, telling everything of what's hiding underneath the Ladybone demons Catacombs.

"Should I go there myself?"

She mumbled and Gripped the Blue paper. The Catacombs Is Pretty Scary and Who knows there might be strong Demons that She'll encounter. "No...I should be Patient, we can't rush just like that" She nods, Yes She must be Patient just like last time. She has Accomplished that since she created Lady Shens Black Warrior Mech simply by using her Bone Mech replica, the Old Artifacts she found and dead Bodies.

"There must be something in that place that can help me..."

[----○----]

'Yaaaawn'

"Wow Did I just really sleep?"

Nezha has been busy With everything and He's not hating it to be honest. Doing the Work around the Fixing of the Castle and Seeing maids and Butlers greet him is a fresh thing to see.

The castle Became more lively and Macaque....well he became more pumped on Torturing newly recruited Soldiers and Butlers. And by Torture he meant Training them.

"Damn Six ears getting pumped and Shouting orders around the Castle"

He grumbled and watched as the Shadow Monkey Train the Soldiers with His Worst and Torturous Trainings and Butlers getting scared at Him.  "Poor guys" he Chuckled and entered the Garden.

He then stopped once he saw the Mayor Happily planting some flowers and Bao'er Sweating buckets training Her Abilities.

"My lady Don't push yourself too hard! Remember your power requires Pati—"

"Yeah! Yeah! I know! Patience! I'm just Trying to Do something here!"

She Shouted and Clasped her Hands together. Her Raven locks turned White as two Blue pentagrams Summoned out. Turning the Garden Chilly Nezha Awed as Bao'er forced out her power to make those two Pentagrams large.

"What....is she—"

"The young lady has been Training her abilities for an hour now! It seems she's trying to Awaken something"

"Do you know what  is it?"

"Well...I may or may have a hunch"

The ground Shook and Nezha sidestepped once a Sharp ice Blasted the whole Area. He Summoned out his spear and Blasted it with His Fire. 'Shes awakening something?' Bao'er looks Restless and She did Asked to go and see the Bone cave.

"Lotus I think that's enough"

Walking towards her, She pants as she ruffled her White Hair and Rubbed away the Frostbite. "Why can't I....Do it.." she mumbled and nezha including the Mayor Helped her stand up and Wrap some Random blankets to ease her Cold.

"Patience my lady...patience"

The Mayor Chuckled and gave off his Huge Grin. "You are Awakening your True form, but Rushing everything won't do My lady. Everything must go according to Plan. Steps. And You can't Miss a single one of it" He Said and Nezha Heated up the whole room using his flames. "True form? What do you mean by that?"

"The True strength where lies the Power To Destroy everything. Remember the Megapolis City? The Huge Blizzarding Land and The Blue skies?"

Nodding, Bao'er Gasped as images of the past flashed through her Mind. A broken city. The blue skies and Huge sharp Ice Standing tall.

"That My lady is The power. How do you think The Bone demon Achieved that?"

He asked and Bao'er only looked down as she tried to think. The ladybone Demon Has been Stealthy with her moves, she Speaks Less and Only gives Small hints to her Plans, and she creatively plays with her surroundings.

"She's....Smart?" She blinked and The two Man Sweatdropped at her Remark. "No lotus, she's Patient with the progress. And her patience requires Holding back" nezha Sighs and he Glanced behind her waist only to see The blue Scroll.

He then Groaned and Pinched the young girls Nose making her Rub her red Nose "fine we'll go. But your Butler will come, he seems to know a lot about this True form Thing" he said and The Mayor blinked at him.

" a pleasure to Accompany you my Lord!"

"Sure Blue Beed now Carry her. She won't be Walking in that condition."

—Ahoy!~

[Been busy with Class works lmao]