The Moon Loves her

She is Beauty. She Walked among the desert land and the snowing Grounds of the north.

He sees such a Beautiful Rose but The thorns Are Sharp as sword like her Power ready to Obliterate those who stands in her way.

She is Grace. That Whenever He sees her walk or Speak she Kept her hands down knowing that Not all Beings Can fight her. She Sees the weak to be protected and When the time comes the weak will be strong, and thus will do the same Cycle.

She is Broken. Such Beauty that maybe The broken Shards and Cracked Scars of her arms Can be Seen as The Painters Treasured masterpiece. An Imperfect one.

The Lady Closes her eyes time to time and never speaks Whenever she's alone in the garden. But The Warrior is always there to Accompany her And Speaks within the shadows. Taking care of everything that she needs.

"Was I too Strict to those Maids?"

"You did what should be done My Lady. Just like children's they need a few Disciplines"

Ah yes....she's also Worried about herself. That maybe she's not That good handling everything and everyone here in the Castle. But in his eyes She's a Good Head and Even The butlers that's close to her has now seen how Gentle the Lady can be.

"The moon is Beautiful isn't it?"

She smiled and The Shadow Demon Stepped out from the shadows, standing Beside her he Smiled "then The Moon sure will love you Back of how you kept on Admiring it" He Chuckled and Gently Kissed her Forehead, The two Stood there in the Garden with each other's presence.

Ya all Our Dumbo Monkey is slowly Making a move Look at thaaaaat (im so proud of him).

Shen Says I love you in a poetic way so Surely This Dumbo Shadow demon already got the Giz.

Shen loves the moon cause when she Woke up for the first time in the woods she first saw the full moon like it's welcoming her In the Mortal realm.

(Lady shen Anomaly form Art I made cuz this woman is Holding me In a chokehold.)