Babysitting The Young Lady.

"You want To visit Them?!"

"Was it A bad idea?"

Breathing Heavily, He Clutched his Chest as he Stared at the four rings now Out floating behind him. God He must be so suprised that even his Samadhi Fire Reacted, Thank God It didn't Burn out. Taking a deep breath he Calmed himself down and Shooed away the rings.

"It's Not! Of course it's not! You are family! Only a Peasant would think that you're not!"

"Ah well.... I did promise your father that if theres time we could chat again."

Smilling at the sudden memory, Red son Sighs and Scratched his Head. Shen has called him in the living room and The first thought he has in mind is maybe another Plan to expand the Whole Castle. Or maybe make a name for herself and spread the news of how a powerful woman she is.

But Damn that shit is Wrong. She has One Thing and it's to Visit His Parents again, Purpose? Shen said She misses The Chaotic Villainous vibes of his Parents.

"I'll come with you since.....well You know My parents right?"

"Of course Red"

Laughing at his stressed Face Shen Pat's Him. "I'll call them for now—" Glancing to the Opened door The Butler Peaked in. His smile is still Beaming despite the Cold "Is there a problem?" Red son Exclaimed and Irked at it and sighs.

"My lord We can't Find The young lady."

"What?"

Bao'er? Where the heck is she now? Wacking his Head Red son Hummed and Snapped his fingers "She's In my Workshop. Trust me Her Curiosity is something else" Nodding The Mayor Bowed down and left to find Bao'er. "Sister I think you need someone to Act as the head here in the Castle" The castle is like a Sanctuary for Demons and Humans. If ever it falls apart then it's over. "Of course How Could I forget that" the two will be leaving and She needs someone to be the temporary Head.

"Maybe in 3 days. We'll be Departing"

"Gee. Okay I'll prepare in advance then. Can't Let some Cougars destroy our trip. Peasants"

[----☆----]

"Uuuuuugh"

"Lotus!"

Dropping his Spear he Immediately flew towards the Girl and Checked her. How the the hell is she here? Lying on the ground like she just ran laps. "Oh gods. What happened to you" patting and massaging her Head he Frowned once he Felt her temperature.

'Shes sick....ah Fuck it'

"I woke up way too Late and I Left for Fresh Air. My room felt hot all of the sudden"