Poor Red son....

"My did you three get In trouble? Why are you Covered in coal?"

The three Safely Returned in the Fortress and Thankfully there are no Dangers that Blocked their path.

But Once they returned. His mother is well....suprised seeing him covered in coal and The two Idiots too who seems Unbothered by how they look and smell. "We actually tried some cool Games in the lantern city and we got Dirtied" Mei answered and yeah they did tried a game. Which all they have to do is Avoid getting shot which is Coal bullets.

"Too much confidence in our Abilities I guess?"

"Seems like it."

"You pulled me With you, you Noodle heads"

Red son hissed but Mei and Mk Only Laughed at his pissed face. "Hm. Well I'll let this pass you Kids. Red son Go Clean up, and you two" Ironfan points, Mk and Mei Flinched as the tall Demoness Glared at them.

"Take a shower too. Be presentable since my daughter is here"

"Daughter who now?"

"The lady of The north. My sister."

Red son Blurted and The two Gasped, she's here! The Lady is here and god all they heard about her is that she's powerful, Elegant and Undeniably Nice. "Holy shi— Mei! Shens Here! And we look Like shits!" Mk shook her and Mei Stopped him. "I know!" She Exclaimed and Immediately the two excused themselves.

"Kids these day"

Princess ironfan sighs and her eyes Glanced beside her only to see Alot of stuff toys and Random things. 'Prizes?' She blinked and Grabbed one only to inspect them and Call the Bull clones.

{----○----}

"How do I look?"

"Ten out of ten you look pretty good!"

"Are you sure? It's Lady Shen and I
might look Like a gorilla here"

Mei Chuckled nervously  and she Pat's her New clothes if theres any dirt or wrinkles. Princess ironfan is kind enough to Provide them some new Clothes to change and She Also forced Mei to Tie her Hair traditionally (Chinese Hairstyle). Not like the two can't stop the demoness from make overing them. I mean The Lady Looks like a Well known Woman and Hell even Monkey king looks like he wouldn't want to Mess with her.

"My lady Looks like there are Visitors with the Young Lord"

"Visitors?"

Stopping on their tracks. Mk swallowed in his Saliva and Mei Gripping her clothes. Why are they scared? It's not like their first time meeting her, she even Told Mk that he's welcome to visit the north and Asked for her contact number. "G-greetings My lady!" Mk Grinned and Shen Blinked seeing the two with such Sweaty face.

"Oh my— Well If it isn't Mk and Mei, Why so Nervous?"

"Is it Obvious?"

"My yes! Please don't be come and Let's have some tea."

Shen laughed and she Gestured the three to join her with her Tea. "Phew! It's just that you look Intimidating sitting back there. We thought your a Final boss or something" Mk Sighs And Shen smiled at their Relieved Look.

"I have heard the same response from other people, well I can't blame them. After all they are Standing Infront of a Unexplainable being."

"I would Murder them if they utter a single Bloody Remark if I were you"

"Now now Red son, were not here to Talk about Murdering people"

"Or Demons" He Smirked and Shen Pinched his Cheeks.  "Oh Speaking of Chats. Why are you here Shen?" Mei Asked and She Glanced to the two.

"Family Quality time Mei"

"Really? I thought it's somekind of meeting or stuff"

"The meetings usually Happens in my Castle Mk, everything should be there since I don't like Eavesdroppers" She nods and Yes. There are a lot of Eavesdroppers and In order to keep things A secret the meetings happen in her office. The living room and The Throne room aren't safe since the whole Castle are under full Repair.

"Oh Wait....I did Invite Mother and Father for a tea"

"What!?" Spitting his Tea Shen Hummed and Glanced to Mei and Mk who seems terrified. "The little thief and his Dragon horse friend sitting in the same tableHearing a Familiar voice. The ground Shook as Demon Bull king Entered The Living room. Beside him is His Wife Princess Ironfan.

"What are you Simians Doing here?" He Huffed and Mk Chuckled Nerviously and took a sip on his Tea. "Y-Yoooo!!! Bull king! W-we didn't Disturb you right?" He Exclaimed and Princess iron fan Glanced to her two kids.

"Atleast These two Brats looks Decent enough infront of our Daughter." 

Taking a Seat. Mei and Mk shrinked seeing the two couples towering figure infront of them. "Having Some guest wouldn't so bad. Oh and these two are my friends" Shen Smiled and She Grabbed the young boy who's busy eating his bread "and also Reds Closest friends" She Grinned and Red son Burst on fire.

"No They are Not—!"

"ACTUALLY! Red son Is The one that kept on winning while playing some arcade games and he's pissed whenever someone Gets to beat his Highscore!"

"Yeah! Oh and Also! He Got to Try Some Awesome Clothes!"

Watching the two Share some moments about him red son Fumed and he Hid away his face from his parents who seems so eager to listen from all of his Strange Shenanigans. "Bury me down under the Grave please" He Mumbled and Shen laughed at his Red Face.

"What else?"

Princess ironfan Asked and Mk and Mei Smirked knowing they have witnessed some Red son Shenanigans in the lantern city.

"While Watching some Talent Show He actually got pissed when Some performers Told a Wrong legends about you guys" Mei nods and Mk added in "AND! He Gets to Sing in the Karaoke Machine" coughing on his Tea Demon bull king Snapped his neck and looked at his son Who's Now Hiding Behind his Older sister.

"Wait...How come we haven't heard you sing My Love?"

"J-Just Ignore it mother!"

"He sings one of my lullabies"

"SISTER!!"

Groaning, Mk and Mei Smirked and so is Shen as they Shared all of the things they witnessed about him. Even Demon bull king seems Suprised that His son Can sing Soft songs and He's also Good in Ping pong which literally destroyed the ping pong table.

"We have to record this My dear...."

"Agreed. It seems we need to Take this seriously knowing our son has some hidden Talents and our Daughter being able to tame Some- Other Beings"

— Ahoy!~