Working like a King

Shen has left for A family Business with Red Son

Shen has left for A family Business with Red Son. And When she did, The castle Became A Battleground for his Mind and body.

Nezha Has been Working and Carrying Papers with Plans for the Whole Castle and Of course he gotta keep a close eye for anything that's out of Hand or Suspicious Things. Rubbing his Chin he Looked down on the paper full of Words related to The Renovations.

'Lady Shen did say that the Bandits use the large cracks In the Walls to get in.'

'I should Fix that'

Nodding He Wrote down on the paper as his Face is full on concentration. "Whoa Looky Here, You're really Taking the Role Seriously huh" Macaque Merged out from the shadows and His Smile getting wider once he saw Nezha. His Hair Tied up as He Glared to The Shadow Monkey.

How can he not? It's like Being a captain in a Group of Soldiers. "Yeah Right. How bout you? Got your Cogs Worked when Shen Gave you a Peck?" Hitting him with Facts. His Cheeks Bursted Red as he Back off from the lotus prince.

Seeing his Red face Nezha Smirked as He Wiggled his Eyebrows. "Man You better Move. The Lady is Slowly Giving you Looove" He laughed which earned him a hit from Macaque.

"Shut Up!"

"It's true! The lady has been Affectionate To you come on you can't deny it!"

He Laughed and Blocked the Hits using his Staff. It's So Entertaining Watching him Go Red and Lost a word whenever he mentions the Suprise Attack from the lady. "Guys! Look!" Bursting in The office Bao'ers Smiled Beamed the Cold room Making the two Boy's Back off from the sudden brightness.

"Guess what?! Look what I have!"

Showing them the Blue Scroll the Two idiots only looked at it as if it's a normal thing. "What's that? Cooking instructions?" Macaque Blurted out, Bao'er Groaned and Opened the Contents. Placing down the scroll on the table She Grinned and The two Stared at the Drawings wide eye.

"What the— Bao'er where did you get this?"

"Remember The Time you Kidnapped Feng and The celestial soldiers?"

Nodding Macaque Hummed as he Remembered that Chaotic Mission. He did Let Bao'er to go out and Walk around the mansion to get the general. "I stole the Scroll about the Ladybone demon! And Since then I forgot about it! Glad I found the Scroll under my bed though!" She laughed proudly and Nezha Grabbed the Scroll.

There's alot of information about the Bone demon. Specifically she's a Ancient One thats Also Powerful and Terryifying. But She's been sealed back when the monkey king fought her and Used the Tomb as a Safe Lock for her bones and Her soul.

"What do want to do Lotus? There's a lot of Things written and drawn here"

Pushing away the papers, his interest is now on the Blue Scroll. "It says here that the Ladybone demon has a Place. She stays there with the souls she captured for Centuries" pointing at the Words and Drawing. Bao'er Looked at the Drawing of a Blurry Skeleton with Candles.