What if? [2]

So My Monkey loves Hear me out I have this Crazy shit Idea I have  Also I dreamt of it.

So let's go back to the season 1 Final episode hm? Or maybe that one episode where Demon bull king finds The Ladybone demons Tomb BUT What iiiiiiffff.

Instead of the Bone demon being sealed inside the Tomb it was Shen? She's a powerful Being and She's not a demon too since ya all know she's An Anomaly a Hollow Creation of all The Immortal and Mystic realms. She's Distruction itself and she destroys all of the creations the world has.

So the Tomb was designed to seal her And Instead of color Blue since that's ladybone Demons Signature color let's put Shens Red and Black color there with a tint of blue.

Why tint of blue? It's because Ladybone demon will be here. She's still powerful okay but not as powerful as the Lady Anomaly. So She's like a Loyal servant to her.

When the demon Bull king finds The Ancient Tomb and Opened it. They found only bones and Golden Chains Circling around the Tomb; the ladybone Demon knows the Chains since they are seals. There's a lot of locks around the Tomb so the powerful Demon inside the Coffin is still not Active but Her overwhelming power Is still there. So in order for the ladybone Demon to Take the Tomb she has to Mess with the family and Possesing a loooot of bull clones and even Demon bull king.

But we all know that Mk saves the day and all but When they turned around the Tomb is no longer there it's like someone has Stolen it In a blink of an eye.

Ladybone Demon here in my idea is well...she's a devoted servant to Shen and Has strong Connection to her. So stealing the Tomb back and finding a way to Release the Lady is her main Goal. But She has to Break all of the Chains in order to do it so Since this is a very tight and Crucial task.

She needs to release a certain Shadow Demon. Who's been a loyal Companion to the lady which is yay! its Macaque!

"Wake up Six"

"The Tomb has risen, we must Work Patiently in order to release the lady"

Macaque here will be a tough enemy for Sun Wukong Since He's a Ancient Demon too. the Task to release Shen is The one Motivating him to do Brutal shits and all maybe even killing a lot of mortals.

 the Task to release Shen is The one Motivating him to do Brutal shits and all maybe even killing a lot of mortals