What If?

What if Ladybone demon didn't do that possesion insidious Shit she just did and she still has her Physical body in the Tomb and once she's freed.

Bao'er (that's what I call her the Hostess) and Ladybone demon met and The lady just saw Bao'er as the younger version of herself back then.

And welp Ladybone demon just straight up said "I'll adopt you as my Daughter!" Shit and Bao'er was like "eh?"

Ladybone demon would be so bad taking care Of Bao'er since she is a Immortal spiritual demon and The young kid is a Mortal

Ladybone demon would be so bad taking care Of Bao'er since she is a Immortal spiritual demon and The young kid is a Mortal. So Picking things (not dead Bodies geez) and Food for her is really I mean maybe not a challenge but Ladybone demon would Just think about it and Rub her chin.

"Mortals like you Needs To Consume Food. But what kind?"

"Baigu I'm not picky I can eat Meat and my veggies—"

"That's mother for You Child"

"O-okay??"

Calling her mother is a must too, Bao'er kept on forgetting about it and Ladybone demon would Correct her for it. She's not annoyed just like she needs to correct it alot.

"Mother it's mother"

"You are destined to be my Daughter and Mother is what you should call me"

She's not really annoyed The Bone Woman has infinite patience (but when it comes to Sun wukong she's ready to go apeshit). Bao'er has no idea what are her plans but Ladybone demon  is always Bringing her along with her Plans so When the Festival came in (ya know the season 2 special? Spider queen?) Ladybone demon changed her form to a more humane disguise and Also Changed Bao'ers Clothing to a more traditional Chinese wear with a Bone Designs.

Spider queen is confused af as to who the hell is The small kid following her but Ladybone demon would always Stood infront and do the talking since she hates Demons that didn't live up her standards.

Bao'er too is Being Babied By the Mayor. If the Lady is Busy doing brutal shit like Maybe Putting Spider queen in the trigram furnace the Mayor has to grab Bao'er away to a far away place where she wouldn't see that shit Her mother just did.

And yes Ladybone demon still has that thirst of Ripping of Monkey kings existence in this world and bringing back the Bone mech to life.

"As long as I'm here Your Destiny will be safe my child. No Demons will be able to harm you."

"Really? Is that why you Made this Giant robot?"

"Precisely"

Ladybone demon lied too about her plans and told Bao'er the reason why This Gigantic robot is here is to protect her from harm. Well sake she just Made that to kill the fuck out of Wukong or maybe create her own kingdom.

Ladybone demon too isn't that good showing affections. Maybe once where she Tied Bao'ers hair like hers or Played with her hair with a blank face.

"I have A Cool Rabbit that's wearing a Suit!"

"Does small Things Like these Creatures Amuse you that much? Well then I see I need to Bring a lot of these Insects"

"M-maybe not?" 

So you see ladybone Demon thought She's taking care of her Perfectly with no problems but for Bao'er Ladybone demon needs a lot to learn when it comes to having a kid.

— Ahoy!