Key Cause? its Her.

[Idea : Absolute madness at the castle with Shen being the key cause, but she doesn’t acknowledge she’s the cause.]

[Yes this idea has been stuck in my notes, whoever commented this I gotchu man]

Having a Huge Castle means it needs a Powerful Leader. A Head. Much like to Lady Shen the Lady of the north she is the epitome of a Intimidating Head and a Genocidal Woman if she needs to.

Causing Killing spree and Declaring A wipe out can only mean that She Is serious about taking the North as hers and Watch all of the land, whoever is deemed worthy to Step foot will be Spared and those who seeks Help and Shelter will Be In the Lady's Merciful hands.

Mortals are welcome in but If they dare to disturb the Peace in her Domain then Shen won't hesitate to Banish them out.

And if she's not in the mood dealing with Demons and Mortals She could easily call Bao'er and Nezha to Push them away and Never let them in the North; and if they tried Those two are ordered to cut their Legs, arms or maybe even blinding them for all eternity.

Easy as that. She has a A girl who's now Owning the lady bone Demons power and a Lotus prince who now Sees her as not a threat.

As for the other two they are the wildcards, Her Champions at best when It comes to Battle. Red son is Powerful knowing he now controls the Samadhi Fire and can easily Obliterate the whole West. But Her Shadow demon. Macaque is on different Circumstances.

He's Beyond that and He is Equal to the young lord and the Lady.

Sharing all of the thoughts Shen has she will tell him. If she has Plans or someone planning to kill then She could Ask Macaque and The Shadow Demon obediently listens to her Talk.

He's A Fiesty beast to Unleash whenever the order is Said. "You share my power my Dear. It is only Right for you to Take it as yours and Do whatever you want with it" Ah yes Shen is Honest with him and told the Man to Use it whatever suits well to his taste. Prank some Powerful Demons? Sure that's fine. Kill hundreds of Demonic beast? Absolutely.

But Macaque Chose to keep It Down and wait for her to speak her Orders and then he will Immediately Do his task.

But unlike now the castle is in chaos. Big Chaos— No Bitch not like the War or Some demon broke in.

But A certain Lady Has not been Coming home and Shits been piled up everywhere and Red son can't Contain his Breathing while his hair is on fire. I mean Who wouldn't get scared when your sibling is not coming home? 10 days man That shit ass is giving the whole Duchy a Major Red alert.

Bao'ers Bone demon mech is out too Searching the Whole Land and Nezha with his Other Soldiers Circled around the other possible routes of the north. And Him? He's shit ass left in the Duchy Trying not to panic and Keep everyone calm even though he's having a crisis too.

"Young Lord The Madam has been missing for 10 days!"

"We should be Calling the Shadow Butler!"

"Peasants! Calm down! No one's Telling Him that She is missing! No one okay! We can't Let him go panic shit and Search all around the castle again!"

Red son bursted and the maids Fanned the young boy who's now engulfed in his Samadhi Fire. He's really trying his best to stay calm but These guys are also concerned and they are also Circling all around the castle.