The Reason why Wukong Didn't make it in time

LISTEN TO ME JUST LISTEN

This is a Tumblr blog that's been shared all throughout the LMK community AND OH BOY ISNT IT HEARTBREAKING.

Season 1 and 2 including the Spider queen special Has been released BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THE SPIDER QUEEN SPECIAL AND SEASON 2 CUZ THATS WERE THE HEARTBREAKING STUFF STARTS.

Time works differently in the Heavenly Realm: A day is said to be equivalent to a mortal year. Sun Wukong's been there and back several times throughout his life and while to him he spent only a few hours causing mischief or talking to the gods he must have been gone for months at a time.

This takes into account, for example, of when he was burnt in the furnace for forty-nine celestial days and returned home only to find that he'd been gone for forty-nine mortal years.

During Revenge of the Spider Queen the gang goes up to the Celestial Realm to obtain the peaches, pills and the furnace Sun Wukong and DBK were being electrocuted and had their magic drained by LBD.. meaning they were stuck like that for hours, his magic and energy being drained for hours at a time before the gang comes back and he breaks free.

During his "vacation" throughout Season 2, he's in the Heavenly Realm, threatening the celestials and trying to find a way to obtain the map. When he calls Xiaotian during the dumpling episode, he's seen up in Heaven and then Xiaotian calls him again during Minor Scale. Sun Wukong has been gone for around a few months by the time Xiaotian calls him — to Wukong he's been gone for a few minutes. He probably thinks Xiaotian mastered shrinking his staff in a matter of a few minutes when it probably took him a few weeks, maybe a month, and he goes back to trying to obtain the map. He's so caught up in trying to hurry to get the map that he doesn't realize time is passing by much faster than he thinks. Those few minutes of talking to the Celestial Guards are the same length of two weeks and Xiaotian's own worries about where Wukong is grows, because he's been gone for so long.

At Season 3 Episode 1: Sun Wukong's fighting Nezha and trying to obtain the map. He doesn't hesitate to go through the barrier despite it hurting him because he doesn't have time. He thinks he's been gone for only a few hours, he wants to hurry back and get to Xiaotian but it isn't until he sees LBD's magic and the sky turning dark that he realizes for how long he's been gone. Sun Wukong wanted to obtain the map quickly so they could have enough time to gather the Samadhi Fire and use it against LBD but he faced with the realization that time has been against him from the moment he set foot on the Celestial Realm. A couple of hours of getting the map, fighting guards and then Nezha account to almost an entire year of being gone and absent.

No one else realizes this.

He's rushing everyone, he's not explaining because they don't have time for it. He doesn't tell the others why they need the weapon, they don't trust him for it but they don't have time.

"I'll be back soon!" and he doesn't even realize the sun's set a dozen times since he said that.

SEE?! THIS IS ALL FROM THE TUMBLR POST AND MAN THE COMMUNITY ARE ALL IN A SOBBING MODE.

WUKONG HAS BEEN DOING HIS BEST HES BEEN FINDING A WAY CONSTANTLY SENDING LETTERS TO TELL IF MK IS STILL THERE AND ALSO.

IN CELESTIAL REALM IS A DAY BUT IN MORTAL TIME ITS A YEAR.

WUKONGS BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR AND HE THOUGHT HE HAS TIME YET IT ALL FALLS BACK.

I'm....imma just go cry on the corner rn.

It's soooo saaaad And Some Fans doing this Wukong bully shit because of the season 3 happenings. Like PEOPLE THIS HERE IS THE SOLID PROOF.

HES DOING HIS BEST FROM THE VERY BEGINNING PERIOD.

—I can't say it I need a milk and blanket to cry—