Its My Duty!

"My Lady!"

Crashing through large doors and Busting in the kitchen several times. He has Circled around the Castle and even Summoned out his Shadow clones to Search the whole damn Duchy just to find that tall Black haired Woman.

"My lady! Hello?! Are you here!?"

Shouting, Grabbing and Tossing away Boxes. Bao'er and Red son Shrieked at the mess and Immediately Snatched all of the flying Objects that Macaque Kept on Throwing. Seeing a Familiar Red tube With A Demon bull family symbol on it Red sons Heart stopped and hurriedly He Sprints , His eyes Glued to the object that's being thrown away. Sliding Through he Caught the Object and Hit his face on the wall.

"Where are you!"

"Hey!— HEY! Stop! What Are you doing?!"

"Brother Macaque Stop!—My Parcel!"

Bao'er shrieked and Immediately Caught her Parcel. "Monkey! What in the Noodles Brain You're Thinking?!" Red son Burst into Fire and Macaque Stopped Rummaging through cabinets and Boxes. He Chuckled nervously seeing his Samadhi Fire And his hair Bursting to blue colors.

"Red You've Got to help me!"

"From what?!"

"The Lady Is Gone! She hasn't called me in the morning! Didn't even took her Tea and The Castle Is So Quiet!"

He Rambled and Red son Hugged the red tube close to him. Even Bao'er is Backing off from their brother who seems Anxious in each Second would pass. "There must be A Intruder—No But that's Impossible I've got Eyes everywhere and My damn Ears are top tier" He Mumbled to himself and The two Kids looked at each other.

The Six Eared Macaque is On alert again and Just by hearing him talk about the Lady's Daily Tea and Her voice calling to him. He must be not used to her not calling and it's Getting his insides a Twist of fear and Anxiety.

'Come to think of it I haven't Seen Sister around roaming the Castle'

Shen Has The tendency to walk around the Garden,Hallways, and even the Outside even if its freezing cold. But Well It seems that The Title Lady of the north is something so the cold is immune to her.

"Should we tell him brother Red?"

"No let's keep my sisters words. She told us to not tell him am I right?"

"But He's Lady Shens Shadow Butler and Warrior."

Glancing to the Shadow Demon who's in deep thought. Bao'er Sniffed and almost cried at the thought of Macaque Walking around non stop just to find his Precious lady.

"It's so Sad...." Bao'er Teared up and Red son Flinched at her Tears. He Groaned, God he hates tears and if it's a girl crying then he's the worst guy to be your comfort buddy. "For Buddha's sake—Okay Fine! We'll tell him. But just a few hints got that?" He gave her a thumbs up and The Girl Beamed giving a thumbs back.

Grabbing the Shadow Monkey Red son and Macaque Stared at each other eye to eye. "Okay listen here. Go to the south. You know That Tall tower right?" He Said and Macaque Nods. Red son Smacked his back "Okay Cool now Go and Find her. It's up to you where she's walkin around. But She's On the south" He Sighs and was about to add on when Macaque Already sprint out In full speed leaving  Bao'er and Red son.

'He needs a break.....'

[----●----]

"My lady This place is a bit.... Eery"

"Well then We still have that greenhouse to visit"

"Of course, please Watch your Step lady Shen"

Helping the Lady Nezha Held her hands as she Walked through the rocky Road and Snowy Ground. Shen has woken way to early. Like really very early and Since Nezha, The Immortal himself doesn't sleep (maybe?) Noticed that the Lady has Left and Has been Walking towards the south were the tall tower was located.

Of course being a great soldier he is he Accompanied The lady and Since then the two has been Walking around the Large Place. The lady has checked the Small Mansion, The Large Hallways and Even the tall tower thanks to his flying abilities (the Ring stuff on his Feet? Ya know like rollerblades).

"For a greenhouse this place is Ridiculously Huge"

"The King must've made this as A gift for his Wife"

Nodding Nezha Pushed the Glass doors. And The two was Greeted by Dead Flowers and Snow covering the whole Greenhouse. Entering the Greenhouse Shen Awed at the Tea table in the middle. Statues of Warriors and Dragons Stood On the sides as their Stone Bodies covered In Moss and Ice.

"What's your plan in this place?"

"Oh I was planning to Fix everything here. To expand the Whole Duchy since Who knows....maybe I'll adopt a whole Damn Pack of Demons that's needing help or. Mk and his Friends can stay here"

Smilling at the thought Nezha Nods and Glanced around the Greenhouse. "I'll Tell Bao'er to assist. Red can Light the whole place up" he Exclaimed and Shen Nods at him.

"We should Return now My lady. You know That Six Ears Can be a bit Weird"

"Hm. He's been Working too hard lately and That's why I left way to early so that he can rest."

"Isn't that a bad Idea—"

BAMMMM!!!!

Flinching at the Sudden Sound, Nezha Grabbed the Lady and pushed her behind. Looking at the Huge smoke he points his spear and Waits who's Behind it.

'I swear to God if it's one of those fucking Bandits I'm Killing the—'

"MY LADY!"

Pouncing out, Nezha Gasped and Irked seeing the Shadow Demon Who looks relieved seeing them—wait Scratch that seeing the Lady. "I told you it's a bad idea!" Nezha Whispered and Shen only Blinked at him.

"I've been Circling Around The whole Castle for hours! I thought some Damn Demon Kidnapped you or Something!"

"Are you Hurt?! Why didn't you call me? Does Lotus Head—"

"Six Ears Shut up I'm way too nice to harm the Lady"

Nezha Growled and Macaque Glared at him. "Im perfectly fine! Nezha Has Been helping me here so It's Okay" Shen smiled But That Didn't Hook off to him "but You didn't Took your Daily tea" he Mumbled and Crossed his arms while avoiding her gaze. The lotus prince sighs while Shen Chuckled at her Shadow Demons Adorable Actions.

'My poor Shadow he Must be so Worried and Ran around the Castle.'

'Red Son Must've given him a hint'

"Come on now Stop Pouting. I can Take My Tea here and Also You should be taking a Break! You've been guarding the whole Castle way too much"

She laughed And Pat's Him. Macaque Frowned.

"But it's my Duty Too Protect you"

—Ahoy!