A Boop Will Do

"Sister Why are you Sitting like that?"

"It's comfortable and It helps me meditate"

"My lady Brother Nezha Is looking for you- wha"

"I'm Experimenting some new Bombs to plant Outside the Castle for Defense. You wanna help me Bao'er?"

"Lady Shen You can't Walk this hour the Blizzard is Strong"

"Don't worry about me Lord Nezha I'll be Back!"

Sometimes, The Lady can be Weird and Even if its midnight or there's a strong blizzard she stills Carries it on like it's a normal Part of her days. Sometimes she stays Still inside the castle and peacefully Stays in the Gardens and Drink her tea. "What the Hell" Staring at the Opened doors Nezha Came inside with The Shadow Monkey who's Tied up and covered in Snow. Putting the Papers Back on the table Bao'er stopped Playing with her powers and Glanced to Nezha Who looks Tired with Macaque on his Shoulders Fuming Profanities.

"Why Is He Tied up?"

Red son points out and Nezha Sighs Rubbing his Sore Cheeks "a Accident while patrolling the Land. He Got hit by one of those Bandits and now he's like this" Grabbing him he Showed them The Shadow monkeys condition.

"Is he....Crying?"

Staring wide eyes, The three Froze Seeing Macaques Red Nose and Puffy eyes. His Eyes Shaking as if he just lost a Toy.

"Brother Macaque Are you Okay? You need milk?"

"Shut up!-I-Im not Crying okay! It's just the Snow!"

He Shouted and Bao'er blinked at his shaking voice. 'Some Magic that Messes up Emotions? Looks like it' Bandits are Common here in the North and their usual routine is Raid the castle since it's Abandoned. But Since the Lady Has Taken the land as Hers. She has Taken the orders to clean the whole land and Push out every Theives that Dares to step foot in her Castle.

Bandits here too have Potions to Fight demons. Some are Created by witches or demons and trade them to humans.

So its No suprise that him. The Six Eared Macaque got hit by a Potion (maybe it got Thrown) and Got hit with it. And here he is his emotional Baby Monkey ass crying.

"S-Stupid Wukong! He's a Bitch! Asshole!"

"I'm so Uselessss!"

"Am I even a good older brother to you Bao'eeeer"

Sweatdropping to his Emotional crisis, Bao'er Sniffed and Cried along with him. The two embracing each other as they wailed their eyes out "You're the Best Brother I could ever have! Please don't say Negative stuff!" Bao'er cried and The two Boys are now left with two Idiots crying.

"Should we Give nice stuff to comfort them?"

"Precisely, Bring in Lotus Flowers for Bao'er too"

Nezha and Red son Nods and the two left to Grab some Things to comfort the two Dumbasses who's Crying and sharing Emotional stuffs.

{----♡----}

'Needs a little paint

Staring at the ceiling, Shen Humms as she Glanced to the Mayor who's standing beside her. The Greenhouse is Under repair and with the help of Shadow clones and Demons Shen found. The place has been Quite Decent and she can Take her tea's here whenever she feels like it.

"We should move the Tomb Here in the south."

"Of course My lady But Are you sure?"