87. Separation Agreement 7

   Originally, the separation of the family required the participation of my uncle, but no one came from Tian Xiaoju's family. Strictly speaking, Tian Xiaoju's family is actually gone.

The one or two existing ones who can be said to be cousins ​​are actually just distant cousins ​​whose blood ties are no longer so close. In addition, there is no regular contact, so naturally no one thinks of inviting them to come.

According to the old custom, family division is a matter for men, and women are not involved. Although it has been liberated for so many years, such a concept is still deeply ingrained in the minds of many people.

Xie Laosi's family did not pay such attention this time. At his insistence, this time, in addition to the witnesses, the parents of the two daughters-in-law participated. Everyone in the family including their eldest couple, eldest son and second son also sat down together.

At the beginning, Erbo Lu said that he and his wife were here to watch, and they had no opinion on how they should split up.

In fact, the division of the peasant family is nothing more than fields, houses and family money, grain, livestock, and various household items.

There is nothing controversial about dividing the land.

Thanks to Erbo Lu, the nearby villages were among the first to distribute production to households in accordance with national policies.

When the production was distributed to the households, the villages were divided strictly according to the population in the household registration book. The land belongs to the country, so even if the family is divided, it is not divided according to how you want to divide it. It still has to be divided according to the average population.

So at the level of land division, even though Tian Xiaoju and Lin Meizhu showed dissatisfaction on their faces, after the two giants in the village, Xie Jianye and Xie Dahu, took the lead in speaking out. They are helpless, after all, there is no objection.

Then it's time to talk about how to divide the house.

Tian Xiaoju and Lin Meizhu, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, immediately interrupted and changed the topic. First, they proposed that Xie Jiabao, as the eldest son and eldest grandson of the eldest house, must also be considered a share when dividing the family property.

They were already prepared to make concessions, so Fourth Xie, Xie Changgen and Lu Aimei did not fight much for their "excessive" request, and readily agreed.

Seeing how happy they should be, Tian Xiaoju and Lin Meizhu chased after the victory, and proposed that according to the old rules, if the family's house is considered ancestral property, it is reasonable to stay in the long house.

This time, Fourth Xie raised his head and looked at Lu Aimei, seeing that her face was light, so he looked at Xie Changgen again. Xie Changgen glanced at the fourth Xie, and then looked at Lu Aimei with a flattering look, "Dad, I listen to Aimei."

"What do you say, the second daughter-in-law?" The fourth Xie asked.

"Dad, I'll listen to you how the family is divided today. You decide. I'll just listen. Don't worry, no matter what you decide, I'll have no opinion."

Lu Aimei thought of what her mother had secretly told her just now, calling herself the person she was today. If you have suffered a big loss, you will recognize it. She simply expressed her attitude to Xie Lao Si in a straightforward manner.

"Okay, since the second daughter-in-law has no opinion, then I will call the shots." Fourth Xie looked at Tian Xiaoju and Lin Meizhu, and at his eldest son, Xie Changzu, and lowered his head when he saw that he avoided his eyes. There was a mocking look on Xie Lao Si's face.

"Originally, it was too much for me to promise Jiabao to divide the property according to an extra share. Now you have brought this up again. I have to know that if I promised to give you the whole house again, then you will continue to do so in the future. Are there any other excessive demands?"

"Where are our demands too much? Aren't they all right?" Tian Xiaoju looked straight at Fourth Xie for granted. In front of so many people, he didn't dare to show off. Treat her how, so she acts as fearless as she has never been.

The others were taken aback by Tian Xiaoju's "shameless" nature.

"No, no, that's all." Lin Meizhu hurriedly touched her mother-in-law with her foot and gave her a wink.

Fourth Xie ignored Lin Meizhu and still stared at Tian Xiaoju. Tian Xiaoju nodded uncomfortably when he stared at him, and reluctantly said, "No more."

"Well, since there is no more. Then I can also accept this one. But the two points you mentioned in the separation agreement. , it's all written in white and black, clearly and clearly, don't you have any opinions?"

Xie Laosi nodded, before waiting for their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law to respond, and continued.

"There is one more thing that must be written clearly. In the future, no matter who the old couple is with which house, whether it is birth, old age, sickness or death or other reasons, we can no longer ask another son, daughter-in-law, grandson, granddaughter to pay or get things. , and even managed it. What do you think?"

"Dad, the family has been separated, of course it should be. Ancestor, do you think so?" Lin Meizhu also knew that her father-in-law was a little disliked by her now. So when he was talking, he couldn't help but pull Xie Changzu on one side. Xie Changzu quickly glanced at the fourth Xie with guilt, and nodded quickly.

"Why? Is the second child not my son after the separation? Is it still a violation of the law for my son to honor me? No, I won't agree." Tian Xiaoju was reluctant.

"Could it be that after the separation, you still plan to live with the eldest while still going to your younger son's house to move things, and asking your younger son to support you? If so, what kind of house are you still sharing today? Everything is cheap in the world. I told you to take up all the big houses. After such a good thing, other houses in the village will follow the same way, so do we people have to do other things? We will accompany you all day long?"

Xie Dahu finally endured Unable to bear, he spoke to Xie Changzu, "Xie Changzu, are you still a man? You are the eldest. Why don't you say a word to your mother? Or are you just thinking about taking advantage of your brother's family?"

"I didn't . "Xie Changzu's face suddenly turned red, and he whispered at Tian Xiaoju, "Mom, don't say it. I agree with what my dad said." He saw that Tian Xiaoju's face was still reluctant, so he again added, "If you really don't want to, or else, just follow the second brother and the others."

"No, I have to follow you. Okay, okay, I'll listen to you, and I agree." Tian Xiaoju agreed reluctantly.

"Xie Changzu, I can say it here first, your mother, you can control it, don't agree to this, and go back on it later. If the two of you make trouble because of this in the future, we can only talk to you." Xie Dahu glanced at Tian Xiaoju and said rudely to Xie Changzu.

"No." Xie Changzu bowed his head in embarrassment.

"In this case, in order to avoid trouble in the future, we might as well make it clear in the separation agreement. If you really go to the second child to ask for money and things in the future, then the house that was distributed to the big house today will have to be taken out again and Divided."

Xie Lao Si looked at Tian Xiaoju and explained it word by word.