CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Zhan googled, and found he can send flowers and even food, zhan called his house chef and instructed him what to prepare then bought what he wanted at the mall and he didn't forget to buy a bouquet of flower too, then left after entering a taxi.

By the time he arrived home, the chef was done preparing what he ordered.

"Young master it's so rare for you to tell me to cook, everything you have ordered is ready." The chef who has been working for year's for the small xiao family said, she took care of xiao zhan since he was young and now he has grown to a beautiful and adorable young man.

"Aunty the food is not for me but for someone else, pack it for me, i will have a quick shower then leave, make sure it's well packed." Zhan ran back to his room even before the chef could speak, the chef was somehow confused wondering where the young master is taking the food, did he have plans to meet with ftiends? Or maybe he met a new boyfriend and wants to impress him?. The chef packed the food as instructed.

Zhan didn't take long, he came downstairs dressed in a suit, the chef was rendered speechless, she wondered why the young master was dressed so formally, and this time she decided to ask.

"Young master don't be offended but if i may ask, why are you dressed like this?"

"Because Iam going to meet someone important so i need to look presentable! Bye aunty if mommy and daddy comes back later, tell them i went out to visit someone!"

Xiao zhan entered the taxi that was waiting for him outside their gate, zhan didn't see lu bai who was on a motorcycle, lu bai decided to follow xiao zhan secretly so that he could confirm if xiao zhan is really going to meet jin han after he knew that he is admitted at the hospital.

Zhan got out of the taxi and went inside the hospital, lu bai looked at the name of the hospital and frowned! His best friend was really bluffing all this time when he said he has given up on that bastard! Should he just go and kick his head several times so that he could come back to his senses and see the reality!.

Xiao zhan knew the ward number, zhan arrived and smiled when he saw him at far.

"Grandpa! Grandpa!" Zhan who was running towards mr wang shouted while waving with his free hand, mr wang who was heading to jin han room and has just come out of his room looked infront of him and was very refreshed when he saw who it was!.

"Oh you boy, be careful what if you fall down and hurt yourself?" Mr wang who was somehow worried said worry written all over his face, zhan gave the thing's he came with to the butler then hugged mr wang.

"Grandpa i missed you so much! I have thinking about you every day and missing you." Zhan being a blubber mouth said, you can see the excitement in his eyes, zhan wasn't blessed to have any grandparents, by the time he was born both his dad and mom grandparents has died, and since his parent's are the only children in their family, zhan doesn't even have aunt's or uncles, not even cousin's, he is just alone and now having an old man who treated him very well and listens to him when he is complaining when he was admitted at the hospital, xiao zhan was ecstatic.

"You have a very sweet tongue, grandpa misses you too, c'mon let's go inside and chat." Mr Wang who suddenly got so energetic answered, zhan pushed mr wang wheelchair while the butler followed from behind with the thing's xiao zhan came with.

"Grandpa this is for you, i even brought you your favourite food, i know you will love it." Zhan gave the bouquet of flower to mr wang, then the butler helped xiao zhan to serve the food that xiao zhan came with, mr wang was really happy, and he ate more than normal, the butler was happy, with this beautiful boy around, the master ate a lot today, thanks to this boy who looks like an angel who descended from heaven to come and bless the master, soon he will be allowed to go back home.

After Mr Wang finished eating, the two started talking.

"So how have you been? Have you completely recovered, do you any discomfort?" Mr wang xiao zhan who shook his head, deep down he felt very sweet, having a grandpa is so fun, those who doesn't have grandparents are missing alot, just look how caring his only grandpa is! He is too sweet!.

"Grandpa i have fully recovered, you know iam very strong, but now iam very angry, do you know grandpa two weeks ago i met a pervert! He dared to take advantage of me when i was drunk! Grandpa you don't know how much i suffered!" Zhan complained while pouting, mr wang frowned, this is his future son in law, who is that bastard!.

"Did you catch that pervert! Grandpa will deal with him accordingly! I will make sure he will remain behind bars all his life and he will never have a good ending!" Mr Wang asked in anger and started coughing, the butler rubbed mr wang back, xiao zhan got a glass of warm water and helped the old man to drink.

"Grandpa don't worry iam very strong, i will make that shameless pervert pay! I will tell you when i catch him."

Zhan and mr wang talked some more, by the time he left it was already evening, mr wang expression changed when xiao zhan left.

"Call wang yibo to have him find who was in his hotel on this day and how many people checked in, then notify me." Mr Wang who decided to teach the pervert who took advantage of xiao zhan instructed, without knowing that pervert and shameless man is actually his own son, the person he cussed for so long together with xiao zhan is actually his son whom he trusted and believed that he will never not even in his dreams will he do such a thing.

Butler:"Yes master."

Lu bai on the other hand arrived and saw xiao zhan hugging the old man who was seated on a wheelchair, lu bai at first relaxed since the person xiao zhan came to see is not jin han, his best friend really moved on and he wasn't pretending at all, but lu bai expression which was calm showed a panicked expression.

Lu bai:"Xiao zhan couldn't really be after old men! He can't be so heartbroken and he ended up dating old men since he doesn't trust young men!"

Lu bai scratched his head while walking around, one of the bodyguards saw lu bai acting suspiciously and was immediately kicked out of the hospital.

Xiao zhan was about to head to the elevator when he met someone he didn't want to see.

"Did you come to visit me at the hospital xiao zhan?" Jin han who was very happy to see xiao zhan asked.