TWENTY THREE

"With the way your frowning, it looks like your that pervert your dad was cursing." Bai yutong who was curious asked, yibo snorted and walked away without answering, he didn't expect his dad will curse him like that and he had to endure all those curses pretending not to mind! He is not a pervert or shameless! It's that beautiful boy who provoked and seduced him! He even had to promise his dad to deal with that pervert, when deep down he knows perfectly well he is that pervert!.

No one has ever insulted him like this! How can he be regarded as those shameless people who takes advantage of other people when they're vulnerable! He was also drunk that day and he got seduced, is it his fault that he ended up eating that beautiful boy? He has even decided to take full responsibility! He is going to do anything that xiao zhan will demand!.

Bai yutong who was left behind by the angry wang yibo wondered what he said wrong, didn't he just ask a question? Because he was curious, but it looks like wang yibo anger got flared up and he left him all alone and he has no idea how he will get back home! He didn't expect his friend will ditch him just because of asking a normal question!.

Jin han on the other hand was worried, since getting adopted by wang yibo, he was informed that everything that belongs to the wang family will belong to him once wang yibo retires, as long as he will prove he is competitive enough to lead, he wanted to impress wang yibo by the time he will take over the wang family business, he will already be rich, and that will be by taking everything that belongs to the xiao family, his adoptive will think he is hardworking and he doesn't have to be worried.

Jin han knew wang yibo will never get married because he personally heard him making an oath but he didn't expect his adoptive dad will be interested in xiao zhan, the boy he didn't really treasure him before, this is clearly a slap in the face, the person he used to date is now going after his adoptive dad!.

What jin han was worried about is maybe xiao zhan will make it hard for him to take over the business! Maybe he will tell his adoptive dad what kind of a bad person he is, maybe he will tarnish his good name, zhan is a man and he doesn't have to be worried of his adoptive father having a child of his own, at least his adoptive father turned out to be gay, so one one will compete for the post of the wangs heir, the only little threat now is xiao zhan and he needs to think first before xiao zhan will destroy everything. Jin han decided to meet his adoptive father, the sooner the better.

Zhan phone dinged and he saw a request from wang yibo, zhan accepted the request and the next second he got a goodnight text message from wang yibo, zhan smiled and he subconsciously blushed when he remembered that he got kissed by the old man earlier that day infront of other's! Zhan covered his face with the duvet in embarrassment, zhan didn't know the name of the person he kissed and he really wasn't interested to know so he saved him as old man as for wang yibo he saved xiao zhan as mine.

Zhan replied wang yibo message and went to sleep, yibo lips was curved into a small arc when he saw xiao zhan reply, the anger that he had before dissapeared, he went to his study to continue working, he is not the kind of person to sleep early, the latest he could sleep is past midnight.

Xiao zhan set an appointment with lu bai the second day since he is going to go to college soon, most of the times he will be at the college and after classes he will be living in the hostels, the distance between his home and the college is a one hour drive, zhan knew he won't be going out with his friend like before, as for meeting with his role model, he will be calling the old man whenever he is free and has questions to ask so that he could meet with his role model.

Zhan has prepared even for college, the only thing waiting is reporting day, zhan met with lu bai at a pet store, since lu bai wanted to buy some necessities for his parent's cat at their home.

"Hey xiao zhan what do you think of the man who kissed you yesterday? Handsome right?" Lu bai asked and xiao zhan immediately blushed when the kiss was mentioned, he wanted to treat the kiss as a normal things but whenever he thinks about it and when someone else mentions about it like now then he couldn't help it but get embarrassed! That was his first kiss! It was taken away by an old man, after rebirth his ass got poked by a stranger and now his first kiss whichever was the only thing remaining was taken away by an old man! Zhan can't remember when he was drunk he even initiated a kiss with wang yibo.

"He.. he is a nice person, he even promised to set an appointing whenever i want to meet my role model." Zhan who was still shy answered, lu bai wasn't satisfied with xiao zhan answer, he expected his friend to say so more, something like he is somehow interested in wang yibo.

"Just a nice person? When he kissed you, didn't you feel something? Like butterflies tickling you all over your body?" Lu bai asked again, zhan lips twitched and he looked at his friend suspiciously, why is his best friend acting very suspiciously like he is planning something not so good.

"What are you talking about! The kiss was only to pretend so that jin han will stop disturbing me! As for feelings something, everyone will feel something when they get kissed! It's a normal reaction!" Zhan answered and started walking away but was stopped by his best friend.

"Hey xiao zhan, that man seems to be interested in you, he is handsome and rich too, onto of that he is jin han adoptive father, how about dating him, not only will you be happy but you will also teach jin han a lesson by being his little dad." Lu bai said happily making xiao zhan lips to twitch several times, that's why he had a very bad premonition since waking up in the morning!.

"You want to set me up with that old man! Don't you know how possessive and jealous that man is! Not only do you want me to get trapped, you want me to get poked by another man! I told you i don't trust love and i will never fall in love again, i don't want to  take advantage of an innocent person." Zhan answered and didn't wait for his friend to continue talking, he want to set me up and he won't allow it.

Jin han on the other hand called wang yibo early in the morning and said he has something important to tell him, yibo and jin han met at a cafe not far from the hospital.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Yibo who was seated asked, jin han took a deep breath and answered.

"Dad don't trust xiao zhan, we used to be friend's but then our friendship came to an end and he promised to get back at me, he approached you not because he loves you or anything, he just wants to get revenge and once he achieved his goals he will leave you, trust me father i will never lie to you." Jin han said.