FORTY TWO

"Deal with him accordingly, he tried to kill my boyfriend and unborn baby just because of wealth, i had great plans for him but he completely disappointed me, do the necessary preparations, he will no longer be recognised as a member of the wang family." Yibo answered and walked out.

Mr wang sighed, he really can't refute his son, if jin han is let off just like that then he will be a real danger to not only xiao zhan but then the society too, he did something wrong then he must be punished, he will let his son do what he sees fit.

"H-hubby....where are we going?" Zhan who has been contemplating which name he should address wang yibo asked shyly, he couldn't just call him old man or wang yibo, as for yibo ge it sounds so common maybe other's calls him like that especially family members, for honey his mommy and daddy calls each other that so it's no good, darling it doesn't sound so appealing to him, but hubby it sounds so close and in future they will get married and at that time he doesn't have to blush or be hesitant because he is already used to that.

"What did you just call me my baby bunny?" Yibo whose hands around xiao zhan tightened asked but you could see how happy wang yibo was with how his boyfriend just called him. Zhan blushed even more and was even more embarrassed, wang yibo obviously heard it and he is pretending not to hear what he has said, zhan shook his head while pouting.

"I won't! How comes you didn't hear what i called but you heard the other words?" Zhan pouted even more and didn't dare to look at wang yibo who was obviously teasing him.

"Well then too bad, i wanted to tell you where we were going but I've changed my mind, you made your boyfriend to be sad." Yibo pretended to be sad, zhan who heard yibo tone which seems to be sad sighed, his boyfriend cried not long ago because of him and now he made him sad, biting his lower lip zhan decided to coax his boyfriend and make him happy.

"H-hubby."

"Huh?"

"Hubby."

"Say it again?"

"Hubby."

Zhan was so embarrassed that he hid his face, if it were not to coax his boyfriend so that he could be happy again then he could find a hole and hide forever so that no one could see him, yibo voice became hoarse and his eyes got deeper and the emotions displayed on his face and eyes could have scared xiao zhan if he were to look at wang yibo at that moment, yibo took a deep breath to calm himself down then headed to the car he came with.

"I will take you to meet bai yutong, happy?" Yibo asked, zhan shyness and embarrassment dissapeared in an instant and he nodded his litttle head several times, zhan struggled to get down, yibo put him down to the ground, zhan straightened the clothes he was wearing, then looked at himself several times.

"Do you think i look good and my clothes are good enough, i can't dress so casually when i meet my role model, i must leave a good impression." Zhan asked, yibo immediately frowned, with the way xiao zhan is talking and behaving it looks like he is going to meet his boyfriend.

"Who is your boyfriend?" Yibo who had a slight frown on his face asked bitterly.

"Huh? Ofcourse it's you." Zhan answered somehow confused why yibo asked such a question, why does it feel like someone is eating vinegar?.

"Then why are you behaving like your are going to meet your crush, iam your boyfriend and future husband! You don't need a crush! Having me is enough!" Yibo imagining xiao zhan thinking about another man and even asking if he looks good! That's unacceptable! Zhan zhan  only needs to think about him.

Zhan this time really felt that wang yibo is jealous! Ahhh it looks like his boyfriend doesn't like it when he talks about other men or think about other's! He got a possessive boyfriend and hubby, now he is even eating vinegar, a big jar of vinegar, now his heart feels so sweet knowing that he doesn't have to worry of his future hubby being taken by other's.

"Yes, yes having you is enough, i don't need anyone else, don't be jealous, i only belong to you no one else." Zhan who wrapped his hands around Wang yibo waist said sweetly, yibo stiffened for few seconds and was somehow embarrassed.

"Who said iam jealous! I only said that because i don't want you to get close to others, iam a considerate man how can i get jealous." Yibo denied.

"I know let's go now, its already getting late, hubby your baby bunny will never misbehave." Zhan answered happily his tone sounding like he is coaxing a baby who Is throwing a tantrum. Yibo and zhan left, yibo though he wanted to make xiao zhan by having bai yutong meet his baby bunny, he was not comfortable having bai yutong come alone, he had bai yutong invite lu bai too this way his uncomfortable feeling will subside a little.

**********
Jin han on the other hand who was beaten and almost died luckily he was rushed to the hospital on time and received the needed treatment and survived, jin han woke up covered in sweat, after falling into a coma it looks he was in a very deep sleep and dreamt thing's that were so real, those dreams were so vivid and couldn't be false, it's something thatreally happened! Opening his eyes and taking a deep breath jin han couldn't help it but look around the room then fell on the calendar that wasn't very far and checked the date.

"I seem to have been reborn or should i say regained my last life memories." Jin han whispered, alot of thing's has changed, in his last life everything was in his favour, he got the xiao family riches, killed xiao zhan mother and dad, played xiao zhan and killed him too after knowing the truth, with the help of ni mantian he was able to kill his adoptive father too after he realised that he has no plans of giving him the wangs family property, the old man wasn't a real threat he just took him to an elderly home where he could be 'taken' care of well and died there, luckily in the company he had a few supporters and after wang yibo death it wasn't that hard to be the chairman of the multimillionaire business, he turned out to be the youngest billionaire in the world and he led a good life after killing every threat.

Now it looks like xiao zhan was reborn too and maybe he retained his previous life memory, if not he couldn't be that smart to bring down the smart ni mantian very easily, and he even provoked him to blow out his cover  and made wang yibo to almost kill him, now getting the wangs riches is impossible, he destroyed the easier chance thanks to xiao zhan!.

Thinking carefully in his last life he came to know about his father, he is a dangerous man who does illegal business and well feared, in his last life he helped him do a thing or two, he came to know that her mother ran away from his father after knowing the kind of business his father was doing, jin han knew he has no other choice, finding a way to call his dad so that he could rescue him from the hospital as soon as possible, once he recovers, the wang and xiao family won't be spared he is lucky enough to regain his last life memories, the door where he was admitted was opened and a young nurse came inside, jin han knew this is his only chance.

"Beautiful nurse help me with your phone i want to call my relatives, it's important." Jin han said.