THIRTY THREE

Zhan felt warm in his heart, yibo tone is the same, gentle and caring, he said he will forever be there for him, right now he even brought him something to eat, where can he get someone as caring as wang yibo?.

Zhan left the apartment and he saw wang yibo butler waiting for him with a well packed bag, zhan checked the time it is almost eleven o'clock at night, zhan took the bag from the butler and licked his lips, he hasn't eaten well today so he is going to make it up, he is not alone, he needs to eat well.

"Young master, master gave me these medicines too, you take them after eating." Zhan thanked the butler and returned back to the apartment, zhan checked the medicine and realised that there medicines given to pregnant people, zhan smiled it looks like wang yibo doesn't mind if he is pregnant and even brought him medicine.

Zhan sent a text message to wang yibo thanking him for the food, then greedily opened the well packed food,  zhan drooled when the tempting smell wafted around his nose, getting a spoon and a small bowl, he chose to drink the chicken soup first which was so yummy, zhan ate everything that was packed, touching his stomach zhan felt very satisfied, now he wants to eat like this everyday.

Zhan texted his friend and let him know of his decision then he went to bed.

Zhan parent's also returned back home, they were anxious the whole night and couldn't sleep well, their son is pregnant and with the way he left the hospital, it was obviously worrying and even if he reassured them that he is fine, they were still worried.

Lu bai returned to his apartment and found xiao zhan was already asleep, lu bai covered xiao zhan with the duvet then went back to his room to sleep, he knew his friend his friend will make the right choice, he finally chose to keep the baby which is a very good thing. Knowing that he is going to be an uncle in future, lubai was really excited, he couldn't help but giggle.

Second Day

Lu bai was peacefully sleeping since he slept late, but it didn't take long to hear noises coming from the sitting room, lu bai frowned wondering who it might be making noise when he is still feeling sleepy. Checking the time it was only ten o'clock in the morning, going to the sitting room with the aim of scolding xiao zhan for disturbing his beautiful sleep.

Arriving at the sitting room lu bai who was about to speak kept his mouth shut when his eye's met the cold and scary eyes of wang yibo, lu bai swallowed hard, forcing a smile, lu bai turned around and ran back to his room, he was confused since when xiao zhan got so close to wang yibo and he was even brought breakfast, and the relationship between the two doesn't seem awkward at all. Did his best friend keep him in the dark when he started dating the young billionaire! He never expected his best friend to keep secrets from him! Is he no longer important! He only comes to him when he is in trouble but doesn't share good news!.

"You eat up and i will take you to the hospital for a proper checkup." Yibo said and touched Xiao zhan hair lovingly, zhan nodded his head with his mouth full of food, he didn't expect his parent's would actually allow the old man to take him to the hospital! The old man even knows his parent's and he was the one who gave him the custom made white tuxedo.

****
"Honey don't you think it's weird, since when did mr yibo get so close to our son? He even called to say he will take our baby to the hospital! He doesn't have ulterior motives towards our son right?" Zhan mom who had a very bad premonition asked his husband, his son doesn't know wang yibo and they met yesterday night when that accident happened and today xiao zhan himself he doesn't have any problems going to the hospital with uncle yibo!.

"Honey you think too much, mr yibo takes our son as his own nephew how can he have ulterior motives? Remember he was the one who saved our baby boy and grandkid too." Mr xiao answered, zhan mom walked away still not believing, that man hasn't married, he really can't be interested in their baby boy right? The way wang yibo looked at their son yesterday, zhan mom can tell something is obviously not right!.

"He is obviously an uncle who is after his nephew, he must be upto something! He must want to confuse my innocent baby boy!" Zhan mom who planned to have a heart talk with his baby boy whispered, how could she allow his innocent baby boy to fall in a den with a very dangerous wolf! That mr yibo shouldn't be trusted!.

Wang yibo was really happy when he knew xiao zhan decided to keep the pregnancy, he was so excited that he almost wanted to tell xiao zhan that he is actually that pervert who slept with him after he became drunk, yibo had the staff delete the video of that day and no matter how hard xiao zhan tried to find the person who slept with him that day, he failed, yibo decided to tell xiao zhan the truth when the right time comes.

Wang yibo took xiao zhan to the best gynaecologist that he knew, zhan was asked some questions by nurse before he could see the gynaecologist.

"Is this the father of your baby sir?" The nurse asked since the information to be completed needed the other father's information, zhan was about to say no but wang yibo spoke first.

"Yes." Yibo answered then looked at the surprised xiao zhan and smiled as usual, zhan was rendered speechless, did the old man just accepted to be the father of his unborn baby? Is the old man helping him out? He really doesn't have to go as far as accepting a baby who is not his, it's really not right. Zhan decided to talk to wang yibo after this. Yibo gave out all his information.

It didn't take long before xiao zhan was called inside, the gynaecologist did a comprehensive check up on xiao zhan, zhan eye's were covered in tears when he saw the little pea like figure on the screen and was told that was his baby, wang yibo was also very emotional but he didn't portray his emotions like xiao zhan, but his eye's betrayed him, the little pea will actually form and become a baby, not just a baby but his baby together with xiao zhan.

Zhan gave a picture of the ultrasound  to wang yibo, he also plans to give his grandpa a picture of the ultrasound then inform him of his pregnancy, give one to his dad and mom, lu bai and save one for himself too.

"By the way you really didn't have....you know say your....your the father of the baby, i know your helping me, but you don't have to force yourself to do such a thing." Zhan who was seated in the car together with wang yibo said, yibo eye's darkened and the grasp on the steering wheel tightened.

"It's nothing, i told you already uncle loves you and wants to take care of you forever, everything that belongs to you will naturally be my responsibility." Yibo who couldn't say it yet answered, zhan blushed, today in the morning after waking up he recieved a voice message from wang yibo who actually confessed to him!.

"I.....i..you know." Zhan who was confessed again for the second time and this time it's face to face, zhan didn't know what to say, yibo had a good and perfect body, he is handsome, he felt something when he heard wang yibos confession in the morning,  but then he couldn't bring himself to accept wang yibos love, he has promised himself never to fall in love because the same love that destroyed his life in his previous life.