CHAPTER NINETEEN

Xiao zhan was about to head to the elevator when he met someone he didn't want to see.

"Did you come to visit me at the hospital xiao zhan?" Jin han who was very happy to see xiao zhan asked.

Zhan chose to ignore jin han and continued to walk away but was stopped by jin han who stood infront of him blocking his way.

"I have nothing to say to you, move away." Zhan who was bored and wasn't really interested in arguing with jin han. Jin han ignored xiao zhan word's and he seems not to be sad or offended at all.

"You must have come to see me but your shy to admit it, zhan i don't really mind, it's good enough that you came to see me, i know you care about me." Jin han voice was full of happiness, he thought he lost xiao zhan forever but after knowing that he is sick and admitted at the hospital, he came to secretly see him. He is really excited right now.

Zhan sighed sounding very bored.

"Jin han did you damage your mind or after dumping you your mind became sick too? I don't have time to come see you, if you have forgotten then i will remind you, we have already broken up, we really have nothing to do with each other."

Jin han ofcourse will not believe what xiao zhan has said, it's been so long for xiao zhan to just end thing's like this.

"I have not accepted breaking up with you! I have already ended my friendship with ni mantian and i don't have any relationship with her, you can't be so heartless, i love you and i want us two to start thing over." Jin han pulled the unprepared xiao zhan closer and hugged him tightly, the bodyguards who were present were to protect mr wang and they know jin han he is the young master of the wang family so they couldn't really meddle into this since they only know  the young boy is highly favoured by the master so they guessed it must be because the young boy is together with jin han.

Xiao zhan didn't expect jin han will really hug him like this, the place he was has no people and even if he will shout no one will hear him because the area is well insulated.

"Jin han you let me go! I don't care what you do, it's none of my business, you can't force me to be with you! I don't love you! I will never be with you in this life or in my next life! It's impossible between us, you can't force love! Remember you also told me the same exact word's! Zhan shouted  then bite down on jin han shoulder who immediately released him, zhan decided to run back towards Mr Wang room since it was impossible to go out now.

But zhan got pulled back by jin han and was ruthlessly pinned on the wall by the angry jin han, zhan couldn't struggle, even the sick jin han is still strong and his strength can't be compared to him.

"If i say you will not break up with me then you must be with me! I don't believe that you don't love me, your just confused at the moment, i know you think iam just playing around with you, your already eighteen now, we two can do anything we want, we can start by kissing." Xiao zhan face paled and he tried even more hard to struggle, not only did jin han get confused, he has also become crazy and if he will not find a way to escape then he will surely be taken advantage of.

He is not sure why jin han is suddenly behaving like this, is he now so desperate of getting his family assets and he is ready to do anything and even lower his dignity, if it was before his rebirth he could have been so touched, but now he knows how his life will end up if he associates himself with jin han, he doesn't want to be a fool and end up dying for the second time.

Jin han really lowered his head to kiss xiao zhan, but zhan looked away, he didn't giveup struggling and finally he managed to break free, zhan didn't waste time but ran, jin han followed closely, luckily xiao zhan saw two men dressed in suits has hust come out of the elevator, zhan didn't check who it was and he immediately jumped on of them.

"Help me! Some crazy patient is after me!" Zhan shouted and hugged whoever was infront but the next moment he felt someone pulling him and he was in someone else arms, yibo who took xiao zhan away from bai yutong gave the surprised bai yutong a warning gaze, zhan yelped and looked at the man who forcefully took him and he somehow felt like the man is familiar then he immediately remembered it's the old man who made him fall down and he didn't even say sorry or help him up.

Right at the moment he has no time to scold him or get back at him, he needs to get away from the crazy jin han, then deal with this old man later.

Xiao zhan:"You pretend with me for few minutes old man."

Zhan looked back and the moment he finished speaking jin han arrived, yibo looked at xiao zhan then at jin han without any expression on his face, he wondered what was happening and why jin han was chasing xiao zhan, when he saw xiao zhan jumping on bai yutong he didn't waste any second taking xiao zhan away, this is his treasure and no one will touch him, he hates it someone else touching him, only him has the right to touch him, yibo wasn't sure what he is supposed to do since he doesn't even know what was happening.

Xiao zhan who wanted to get rid of jin han once and for all decided to use this old man as his boyfriend, he doesn't know wang yibo but what he thinks this old man must be married with kids, but if he doesn't pretend now to be in a relationship and just ask for help, then he could be helped today but jin han will still continue to pester him.

Zhan who was being carried bridal style by wang yibo smiled widely, not knowing his smile had a great effect on wang yibo.

"Baby thank god your finally here, i came to the hospital alone for a checkup and i thought you wouldn't pick me up, i was being chased around by a crazy patient who keeps shouting that he loves me." Zhan said acting spoiled while rubbing his face on wang yibos cheek, jin han who saw xiao zhan in his adoptive father's arms was beyond surprised, since when? When did this happen? Or xiao zhan is just pretending so that he could stop pestering him, it's impossible for his adoptive father to be together with xiao zhan!.

Yibo being called baby felt his heart jump in excitement, he doesn't want to pretend, he wants this boy to be his,  yibo smiled though his smile was abit funny but bai yutong and jin han who has never seen wang yibo smile were rendered speechless.

"Busy with work, but Iam here now." Yibo deep voice was like drums hitting xiao zhan heart, zhan ear's turned red in an instant since wang yibo talked closer to his ear, making xiao zhan ear feel itchy. Yibo soft gaze and he looked at his son sharply.

"Jin han what do you think your doing?"

"D-dad it's not what your thinking, we used to be classmates with xiao zhan in high school, don't take it seriously he is just fooling around." Jin han who came back to his senses answered his expression clearly showing that he didn't believe the two are in a relationship and wang yibo saw it, as for xiao zhan who heard dad froze in wang yibos arms.

"Huh dad!!!!!" Zhan shouted in disbelief but the next second he felt something soft touching his lips, his eyes went wide when he realized that the old man actually kissed him!.

Jin han stumbled back and fell down when he saw his adoptive father kissing xiao zhan, as for bai yutong who guessed what was happening wasn't that surprised.