INTRODUCTION

The wind was blowing beautifully, birds can be heard chirping and the strong and loud waves of water can be heard hitting the rocks below, the scary and deep water fall could be seen, such a good environment covered with trees and green grass, a place where someone could comfortably rest and for a minute forget about the stressful life, unhappiness and high economic demands.

Such a beautiful place voices could be heard talking.

Man A:'this can be far enough, he never told us the specific place to dump this body, so we have the privilege to dump it anywhere.'

Man B: 'that's right, we've been for half an hour, let's just dispose off the body down the cliff which is not far from the waterfall and get going.'

Woman A: 'let's get this done with.'

Xiao zhan who was tightly tied up and stuffed in a big black suck heard the voices perfectly well, he can recognize  the third voice very well, that is Ni mantian from the Ni family, zhan not even in his dreams has he expected that he will be betrayed by his own fiance, the man he thought is good to him and will take good care of him, he completely trusted him, ending up disagreeing and fighting with his own parent's just because of a man who was a scam from the start.

He just never expected this could happen to him after his parent's dying mysteriously and now him, he is about to follow his parent's. If this morning he couldn't be suspicious and feel that the relationship between his fiance and ni mantian is not just of friendship but something might be going on, then maybe he could be alive now, but then going to back from where he was, finding the two being intimate and not that being hurtful  enough, they were discussing how they tortured and killed xiao zhan parent's, then shifted the blame to his one and only best friend.

Zhan who was blinded with love trusted and believed his so called fiance, and having an innocent person get arrested of a crime he never committed, he really was stupid. Zhan was hit by a blunt object on his head when he tried to confront his fiance, he lost consciousness and they thought they killed him, and now here he is now, he couldn't move or make a sound.

Zhan felt the sack he was stuffed in getting lifted and a minute later it was thrown away, he heard ni mantian laughter, zhan sighed regrettably, he is just going to die like that, without a proper burial place, his remains will rather be eaten by scavengers and even wild animals.

'If only i could have another chance, i will never let this happen again, i will make sure whoever is responsible with my parents death will pay the price ten folds, i will make there life a living hell, i will never be an unfilial son, i won't let the name love control me.....

But xiao zhan knew it is too late, he knew the truth when it was already too mate, if he could have just listened to his parent's and left that good for nothing man, then everything could have been different and better, no one will know he died, no one will avenge his death and that of his patents. Zhan died with alot of regrets, anger and vengeance.

He shouldn't have trusted the wrong people, because of money they did everything sinister causing his parent's death and he wasn't spared after he got to know the truth.

REBIRTH (HAVE A GOOD ENDING)✅☑️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara