FORTY SIX

"Our work is done here let's get going, he was to remain alive so we won't kill him." The driver who seems to be the leader of the two said, the three entered the car and drove away like nothing happened leaving the scared jin han alone.

Jin han collapsed on his floor still trying to process what has just happened! He couldn't believe he failed and in his last there was no obstacles at all! Everything went smoothly, he was brought back to reality when his phone started ringing, he was still dazed and didn't check who was calling but direclty received the call and the voice on the other side was what completely  brought him back to reality.

'You are still very young for you to try and do something that is impossible, jin han i suggest you stop playing dangerous games and hand over yourself to the police, i didn't kill you this time and i pray there will be no next time, don't start a losing battle that you will never win.'

Yibo word's and the beeping sound stating that wang yibo disconnected the call angered jin han even more! He thought everything was going on as planned and he even added extra measures in this life compared to last life but he still failed, wang yibo has been playing with him like a ball all these time and giving him the illusion that he is mighty and invisible!.

"So you have been weary of me for so long! You never trusted me since you adopted me!" Jin han shouted and threw his phone away frustrated, even if he tried to kill xiao zhan and got caught, that couldn't give wang yibo an insight that he will try to harm the xiao couple unless he has been doubting him all this time and just waiting for a chance to deal with him!.

He was completely played and carried like a fool by wang yibo, showing him that he cares about him and even allowing him to call him dad but actually he was only using him and taking advantage of him for years! Realising that jin han really hated wang yibo even more!.

Jin han went back to his father's house and got scolded and slapped by his father whom they have met for more than a month, the five men that got killed were jin han dad's best and loyal men, they trained for year's and have been together with jin han father for year's and not even once has they failed or seriously injured when they went out on missions but today just doing a simple mission got the five best men to get murdered and the culprit who caused all the mess was none other but jin han.

Jin han blamed wang yibo for everything that happened, if it wasn't for him then he couldn't have failed, he is very sure wang yibo doesn't have his previous memories because if he remembers what happened in his last life then he wouldn't have let him go so easily, once he succeeded and captures wang yibo then he will return the favour of what happened today to him and he will be in a very good mood watching it, he wasn't careful before but next time he will surely succeed.

********
Xiao zhan just as he promised he headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch for his dear boyfriend, wang yibo asked him several times if he needed any help but he refused saying it won't be a surprise, he even bragged being well versed with cooking and his parent's even said that he is going to be a great cook in future.

Wang yibo wasn't really hungry, he just had his boyfriend prepare some porridge for him, another reason for him is he doesn't want to tire the pregnant xiao zhan, zhan decided to prepare some chicken congee, yibo had the chef prepare everything and the only thing xiao zhan could do was cook.

Zhan using the little knowledge and his good memory he was finally able to start the fire, since everything was prepared, zhan just added everything in the pot and the salt he saw and waited for everything to be ready, zhan took his phone, sat down and waited for the congee to be ready.

Ten minutes later zhan served everything in a bowl didn't bother to taste, the smell was abit weird but he didn't mind, he is sure it's yummy and his boyfriend will love it! By the time he brought everything to the dining table his food was also ready and served, yibo also arrived on time.

"I personally cooked and served your chicken congee, iam sure you will love it." Zhan waved at wang yibo who was coming towards the dining table, yibo who arrived subconsciously covered his nose then sat down his eyes not leaving the weird concoction his boyfriend prepared for him, now he is having weird feeling and second thoughts wondering if he did the right thing telling xiao zhan to cook for him.

"Thank you....it looks so....so good and smells...nice too." Yibo who didn't want to make xiao zhan sad and forced a smile, zhan who was looking at wang yibo with expectant eye's smiled even more widely and you could see stars in his clear eye's.

"C'mon eat before it gets cold, try it and see if it's delicious."

Yibo hesitated for few seconds, swallowing hard he took the spoon then looked at xiao zhan who motioned for him to eat, he scooped the congee and ate, yibo face turned blue, green then red, he wanted to spit the congee that was tasting so horrible but not wanting to disappoint his boyfriend he forced to swallow making his stomach to burn.

"Tell me! Tell me! How is it? Is it delicious?" Zhan asked curious, yibo drank a glass of water and felt a little better.

"Its good....good i really like it." Yibo who was crying internally answered  this is obviously food poisoning.

"Great! From today i will cook for you every day!"

Yibo felt like fainting, he couldn't just leave what his boyfriend has prepared for him, quickly finishing the horror infront of him, yibo excused himself and immediately headed to his room and called his family doctor before running to the toilet.

Xiao zhan:"Aunty you just saw how my boyfriend happily ate what i cooked, he finished everything!"

Zhan bragged at the middle aged woman who deals with his meals and yibos meals too, the aunty who saw the total opposite nodded her head though deep down she knew his boss will suffer from food poisoning.