TWENTY TWO

The doctor cleaned wang yibo blood, yibo didn't flinch or react in any way, but xiao zhan was the one who was scared and nervous and he ended up hiding his face on wang yibos chest so that he couldn't see what was happening. Yibo was really in a good mood, holding the person he loves this close, it feels so good.

"Hey......is it done? Can i sit down properly now? Zhan asked, the doctor was about to say everything was done and he could look now, he was about to open his mouth and speak when he was given a warning gaze and the doctor immediately swallowed back his word's. Zhan waited for few second but no one answered.

"Hey tell me! Why are you all silent?" Zhan asked again, the doctor who was warned not long ago looked at wang yibo who shook his head.

Doctor:"Not yet, wait for five more minutes and everything will be done."  The doctor who wasn't sure which word's he should say just said whatever came into his mind and ignored wang yibo gaze who was obviously dissatisfied with five minutes, the doctor pretended not to understand, he must be thankful that he lied and said five minutes so that the poor boy could be taken advantage of! And this greedy man wasn't even satisfied.

Wang yibo who was obviously not satisfied having xiao zhan stay in his arms left the doctor's office annoyed, but then he smiled when he saw xiao zhan standing infront of him.

"The doctor said you should take care of yourself, if anything happens, come to the hospital, i will go find my friend and go back home, bye old man." Zhan said and turned around to leave but was stopped by wang yibo who held his hand.

"Can we add wechat? You know iam seriously injured now, if anything happens i will tell you and i will even tell you my recovery progress." Yibo answered, zhan hesitated for a while but still added wechat with wang yibo who was very happy, not only did he kiss the beautiful boy, he even hugged him in his arms for more than twenty minutes and now he got his wechat!

Wang yibo was really very satisfied and happy with his achievements, he accomplished such great thing's without following anyone advice, not like li tong his secretary who has alot of advices but he is a complete failure in all his relationships, he will never believe or follow or even listen to his secretary advices on relationships.

"Let's go together, bai yutong is also waiting for me." Zhan who heard the name of his role model became excited.

"Hey old man, are you really the boss of my role model?" Zhan asked, though yibo wasn't happy he still answered xiao zhan question, it looks like his target is really interested in bai yutong, if he were to compare himself with that  bai yutong, he is still far much better! What's so great about bai yutong, if he is not careful he might end up losing him to that annoying bai yutong.

"Yes if you want to meet him or ask advice from him, you can ask me and i will arrange everything anytime." Yibo answered, knowing better not let xiao zhan meet bai yutong without his knowledge, with his arrangements he will be the one setting up the meet up, so he doesn't have to be very worried, he loves everything being under his control, zhan who heard that he will be meeting his role model anytime that he wants was beyond excited, he knows better than anyone else that meeting bai yutong even important people who has money and the art schools is very hard, and now he has such rare opportunity!.

"Thank you so much old man! Your really a good person, you can ask me anything in future and i will immediately accept without thinking." Zhan said honestly, it's so rare to meet someone as nice as wang yibo.

"Really? Are you sure that if i ask you anything, you will accept?" Yibo asked for confirmation, that means even if he asked xiao zhan to be his boyfriend he won't refuse right?.

"Yes as long as it is within my power i will do it! Iam always loyal and i will never go back on my words." Zhan patted his chest, yibo smirked, this is really going the way he has always wanted.

Lu bai and bai yutong added wechat with lu bai promising to convince his best friend to date wang yibo, such a rich man, zhan already gave him the assignment to find a handsome man with money and wang yibo though he is twenty nine years old but he has money and he is the richest young man, just the kind of man xiao zhan wanted, someone rich than the xiao family, and wang yibo is hundred times more rich than the xiao family!.

"Don't worry i will tell you the good news, also don't forget tommorow you will come to my apartment and i will cook for you." Lu bai said, bai yutong knows that he will surely suffer if he will just stay like that and not help his friend win that beautiful boy.

Lu bai and xiao zhan left snd they got a lift, wang yibo driver took the two home, dropping lu bai to his apartment, then took xiao zhan back to his parent's house, zhan luckily arrived back to the house earlier before his parent's arrival.

Yibo got a message from the butler, at first he was confused but then he immediately guessed the person his dad instructed to check is actually him, it looks like his dad knows xiao zhan and the two gets along pretty well, in future it won't be so hard or awkward to introduce xiao zhan to his dad, though he is curious to know how xiao zhan knew his dad, but he didn't bother to ask, yibo who took his friend bai yutong to visit his dad left with a dark face.

"With the way your frowning, it looks like your that pervert your dad was cursing." Bai yutong who was curious asked, yibo snorted and walked away without answering, he didn't expect his dad will curse him like that and he had to endure all those curses pretending not to mind! He is not a pervert or shameless! It's that beautiful boy who provoked and seduced him! He even had to promise his dad to deal with that pervert, when deep down he knows perfectly well he is that pervert!.