CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The secretary who was called and instructed on what to do was surprised, clothes for two people and food, that's no problem it seems like his boss did something last night, but his boss isn't a wild pervert! He really didn't finish the last step so quickly right! But the most weirdest thing is why he should call the lawyer! He is not sure why his boss instructed him to do that!.

The secretary being very convenient with his work, within half an hour he already arrived at his boss room delivering everything that his boss wanted, the secretary was very curious his boss asked another set of clothes and even food, but then it seems like he is all alone, did his boss still acted like a gentleman and slept in different rooms! So nothing happened last night he was excited for nothing! He even bought an ointment secretly for his boss! But the secretary didn't give up, he still placed the ointment under the clothes he came with, even if it will not used today, it will be used some other time!.

Yibo has already showered, yibo didn't dare go see xiao zhan with just a bathing robe, not only did he mess last night, if the young boy saw him in just a bathrobe, he will really think he is a pervert! He needs to get dressed decently, then go inside to meet him, admit his fault and he will accept to take responsibility, he called the family lawyer because he wants to show the young boy everything that he owns and he will give half of what he owns to him or give him everything, and since he is gentleman he is ready to get married, they can learn more about each other after marriage and maybe later fall in love.

He thought in this life he will never fall in love, bed the people he met are just not his type and he really didn't have time to think about love, so ge chose to just remain single since he didn't see any importance of marrying, he was not ready to be committed and have unnecessary arguments with some people who are not important in his life, but now everything is different when it comes to this young boy, he doesn't know his name, but that doesn't matter, he will know everything about the boy soon.

After getting dressed yibo took the clothes and food, going out of his room he walked few steps and finally arrived at the door, hesitating for a while wondering what he should do, he finally took a deep breath and gently knocked at the door, waiting for few seconds he didn't hear any noise coming from inside, knocking several times yibo was invited with the same answer, yibo was somehow worried, did he overdo it last night making the young boy not to be able to get up from bed! Yibo opened the door and what he saw infront of him was the unkempt bed, the duvet was also on the floor, yibo placed the clothes and food then went to the bathroom and toilet but didn't see anyone! Even the young boy and his clothes has dissapeared!.

The young boy seems to have run away! He left without saying a word! Did he think he was kidnapped? Did the young boy get so scared after waking up and finding himself in some unknown place and ontop of that he was no longer a virgin but was dusvirgined! The poor boy must be very scared, yibo felt even more sad and couldn't stop blaming himself, yibo sat down motionless, after sometime he got up and decided to leave, it doesn't matter he will find him and take full responsibility.

*********
Xiao zhan on the other side woke up and he found himself in hospital instead of his friend's apartment, and his hand an iv infusion seems to be running, zhan wondered what happened for him to be taken to the hospital.

"Your finally awake, i came home and found you running a high fever, so i rushed you to a nearby hospital, how do you feel now?" Lu bai asked, zhan felt his whole body being weak, he is so pitiful bah! Getting his ass poked by a stranger and now he is having a fever, he is really pitiful.

"I'm fine, give me some water to drink, my throat feels dry."

Lu bai a glass of warm water to xiao zhan, zhan felt much better after drinking, lu bai hesitated for a while but he finally decided to ask.

"Last night...who brought you to my apartment?"

Zhan was somehow surprised with his friend's question but he still decided to answer, it's not the right time to tell him what has happened to him.

"Well yes, i felt sleepy and decided to go to your apartment." Zhan answered but still avoided his best friend gaze, he is not good at lying and just as expected he was caught red handed by his best friend.

"Tell me the truth, i know your lying." Lu bai said, zhan sighed.

"Well last night after going out of the room, i don't know what happened, i woke up today in an expensive hotel room, at first i thought it was you who took me to the hotel but then later i realised that, i seem to have ....you know slept with a stranger i don't know, after waking up i didn't see anyone inside, i got so scared and ran away, i tried very hard to remember who that pervert was but my mind seems to be blur." Zhan said sadly, he really wants to know who that heartless man is and he will teach him a lesson! No report him to the police and he will forever remain behind bars!.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault i didn't protect you, don't worry i will help you find that pervert, the people who were in the club yesterday, my parent's trust them and they will never do such a thing, you must have gone outside by mistake  and met a perverted old man!" Lu bai cussed the perverted old man who took advantage of xiao zhan when he was vulnerable.

The perverted old man:"achoo."

Yibo who was being called a pervert and an old man sneezed.

"Thank you lu bai, don't tell my parent's what has happened, they will kill me." Zhan who calmed down alot said, lu bai didn't refuse, they will just lie that xiao zhan spent the night at his apartment and everything will be alright.