CHAPTER TWO

If he is not mistaken he must be reborn! God must have pitied him and decided to give him another's chance! A chance to make everything right and not make a mistake again! A chance to avenge his parent's a chance to live with his dear parent's again! A chance to protect his parents and not make the same mistake of believing other's and fighting with his parents all the time!. He is reborn! He now has a second chance!. Zhan cried tears of joy.

Zhan parents were surprised with their son's reaction after waking up, zhan mother looked at his son who was crying in his arms while muttering 'he is still alive' then to his husband who immediately shrugged his shoulders and forced a smile, why does her wife gaze giving him an innocent man a bad premonition, he could see an invisible dark cloud looming above his head.

Xiao zhan calmed down and the next minute he smiled widely, then hugged both his dad and mom! Zhan mother really had a very conflicting feeling about this, did his dear son, his only baby hurt his head after the fall?.

"Baby are you okay staying alone for few minutes? I will have a word with your daddy." Zhan mother said lovingly, zhan looked at his father who immediately looked at his son pitifully and shook his head, zhan can vividly remember how happy his family was, his daddy has always respected her mommy and he doesn't mind getting bullied and scolded by her dear wife, zhan pursued his thin lips, he can't tell how to feel at the moment knowing that he is given another chance to change his parent's fate, his best friend lu bai and that of himself too, zhan subconsciously nodded his head and the next second he saw her mother dragging his father out of the hospital room by his ear.

Xiao zhan who was left all alone in the room took a deep breath to relax, he needs to think properly, one and most important thing is saving his parent's life and also not disappointing his best friend and betraying him, and that might be achieved by staying away and breaking the relationship with that cruel and good for nothing man who was only after his family assets, he didn't really love him. And staying away doesn't mean he won't get revenge! He will make sure jin han and ni mantian paid the price for the horrible deeds they did to him and his people who were so dear to him!.

Zhan parents on the other hand were standing outside, not far from xiao zhan room, zhan dad could be seen holding her wife hands and coaxing him.

Zhan mother: "My son has suffered since he decided to be with that devil boy! Now i don't know if he has become crazy because of him too! Did you see one minute our son was crying and the next minute he is laughing!"

Zhan father:"Don't worry nothing will happen to our baby, i know he is still confused, he is being rebellious now but he will come around."

Though zhan dad reassured her wife, he was still worried, the moment they saw the man their son decided to be in a relationship with, they knew  their son was going astray and the man was not good news and not good choice, but his son refused to part ways with that man, their son was completely blind not seeing that the man doesn't really love him but was just playing with him all this time.

Zhan dad hugged her wife and continued speaking. "I will talk to our son again after he is discharged, since he was injured, that man has never come to visit their son, zhan dad and mom hoped that their son will listen to them and see the big picture.

*******
Zhan was in deep thoughts when the door was suddenly opened and the next moment he was tightly hugged, zhan was frozen for a while and then realised it's actually his best friend! His real brother and friend who never abandoned or betrayed him once is actually here to see him.

Liu bai:"wuwuwu! You know how scared i was when i heard my best friend and brother fell down the stairs! I thought i was going to lose you."

Liu bai cried while clinging onto xiao zhan, zhan was emotional again, his best friend is here and worried about him too, before he was blinded and treated his friend as trash but in this life it will be different, he will make sure everything in this life will turn out to be better.

"My cry baby don't cry, I'm not dead yet, i was only injured and i will be allowed to go home soon, just look at me, i look very healthy." Zhan answered and had lu bai look at him, lu bai wiped his tears away, pouted then looked at the standing xiao zhan up and down.

Lu bai:"I don't see any difference! Just a man who is crazy in love! I told you many times that man is no good at all! He pushed you down the stairs then walked away and didn't care to look back! If I'm not mistaken he hasn't called you or come to visit you."

Zhan was somehow embarrassed, now thinking about it in his last life he defended that good for nothing jin han when lu bai said jin han was no good and even tried to give reasons as to why he hasn't called or even came to see him. Now thinking about it in his last life he was really very stupid! He was blind and foolish in love to even see that he has been played for all this while.

Xiao zhan sat down and then touched his best friend hand.

Xiao zhan:"I was foolish before and couldn't see clearly, but now after getting hurt and almost died, i have finally seen the light, that cruel man doesn't deserve me at all! I was so stupid to fall in love with such a man! Don't worry I've finally decided to move on and not do such stupid thing again! From today i have finally decided to break up with jin han!"

Zhan word's made lu bai mouth to he wide, zhan parent's who were about to go inside froze when they heard their son's word's!.