CHAPTER TWELVE

By the time yibo came back to his senses and saw what he did, he really regretted it, he let his anger lead him and he was carried away by a drunkard word's! He has always been careful but this time he lost his rationality and had sex with an eighteen years old boy, yibo was really stressed, going out of the room and entering his own room, yibo after so many month's he smoked while thinking what he should do, will the young boy hate him for what he has done? Will he look down on him and despise him for taking advantage of him when he was drunk? Yibo took off his clothes, had a shower and layed down on bed to think through for what he has done and he didn't realise how he fell asleep.

Xiao zhan slept and he was woken up with a headache and bright light coming from the window, zhan slowly opened his eye's while massaging his forehead, his massaging action stopped and he immediately sat down but the next second he shouted in pain and immediately lied down on the bed, not only does his back hurt and it felt like it's been split into two even his ass is very painful like he got poked by something!.

This is not his room, and by the look of it this expensive room looks like a hotel room, he remembers drinking with lu bai and his friend's, then he got up to go to the toilet, after that everything was blur, he doesn't remember how he got in a hotel room. Was he brought here by lu bai? But then why is his whole body painful? Does fruit wine has such side effects? Apart from having headache because of hangover, he even has a painful body! His whole body aches. He feels like a tractor run over his body.

Zhan wondered where lu bai went and he left him all alone! He even went away with his phone, speaking of  that, why is he naked! He doesn't even have his boxer's on, he is completely naked! Lifting his right hand xiao zhan was invited by red spots! Does the expensive hotel has mosquitos too! Speaking of that even his thighs weren't spared.

Zhan frowned, not only did lu bai leave him naked, he brought him to a hotel which has mosquitos! Strangely enough it doesn't itch at all, zhan slowly got up after finally getting up with his legs trembling zhan felt something hot running down between his legs, looking closely without being told zhan knew better what this is! Last night!!!! Did he!!!

"What's going on! How did it happen! Did i meet a pervert! I even had unprotected sex!" Zhan said weakly, his voice hoarse and he supported his body with the wall! He has no idea what happened last night! After saying he is going to the toilet, did he return back? Was he taken away by someone else? Or maybe he was kidnapped! Zhan was frightened, getting got dressed with his clothes which were scattered on the floor, ignoring the pain, zhan slowly opened the door, looking around and not seeing anyone, zhan ran without looking back, by the time he stopped running and looking around to make sure no one was following him, zhan legs gave out and he fell down on the ground panting hard.

He still couldn't believe, he slept with some unknown man or maybe men, he had unprotected sex and whoever did it didn't even shoot outside he decided to shoot inside him! If his parent's knew that he lost his virginity to someone he doesn't even know, they will surely break his legs! Not only that they will kill him! He insisted going to the club and this time not only did he sleep outside, he lost his virginity to a stranger!.

"I thought being given a second chance i will lead a happy and smooth life, less than a month after rebirth my ass got poked by a stranger! I was very careful but one simply mistake of drinking fruit wine led to a tragedy!" Zhan complained, resting for ten minutes, zhan got up and started walking slowly while limping.

"That bastard! How big was he my ass felt like it has been torn into pieces!" Zhan continued to complain while walking, zhan didn't dare go back home with how he was looking at the moment, having an old lady help him with her phone, zhan tried calling lu bai but didn't get any reply from him, zhan knew where he was, and the place he was wasn't very far from lu bai apartment, twenty minutes later zhan who knew where lu bai placed the apartment key entered inside.

Xiao zhan realised that lu bai was still not home, it looks like he slept at the club, zhan who was feeling very sticky decided to have a shower, filling the bathtub with warm water, zhan entered and his stiff and painful muscles relaxed, zhan felt a little better, the first thing he need  to do is remove all the thing's that was left inside him, by the time he was done zhan face was covered in tears, zhan couldn't help but curse whoever did this including his ancestors.

Xiao zhan didn't rest after he was done showering, going out he went to a nearby clinic and got a dose of Prep that he will take for seven days, he doesn't know the status of the person he had sex with, it's better to be safe, he had unprotected sex and he can't take any risks, zhan bought some food, the food was light but also nutritious, going back to lu bai apartment, zhan ate took the medicine and then went to bed, he is still tired and he feels safe knowing he is sleeping at his best friend place.

*********
Wang yibo on the other hand woke up  and checked the time it was already eleven o'clock, it's almost noon, he still remembers what happened last night and he was still worried, he is not sure how xiao zhan will say or look at him after he told him what has happened.

Yibo doesn't know how to face him, for once for the last twenty nine years nothing has scared him or made him nervous like now. First he called his secretary to bring some clothes over, food, after thinking for a while yibo instructed his secretary to call his family lawyer, he has decided no matter what he will take full responsibility, he is not the kind of man who will deny and run away from his responsibility, if he could have controlled himself when that young boy whom he didn't even know his name apart from his age seduced him and used some harsh words! He got tricked by a young boy, but he honestly loved it, it is his first time and that young boy was a virgin too, he never expected he could experience such pleasure, yibo looked down and froze when he realized that his dick has already erected by just thinking what happened last night and seeing that little boy beautiful face, his voice when he was moaning, his white and slender legs that were wrapped around his waist, and how he begged for more, yibo covered his face and tried to calm down.

"Iam a gentleman, i should not act like a shameless beast." Yibo scolded himself in a low voice, it's his first time and now he feels like what he did last night wasn't enough he needs to do more!.

The secretary who was called and instructed on what to do was surprised, clothes for two people and food, that's no problem it seems like his boss did something last night, but his boss isn't a wild pervert! He really didn't finish the last step so quickly right! But the most weirdest thing is why he should call the lawyer! He is not sure why his boss instructed him to do that!.

TOMMOROW IS MY BIRTHDAY SO I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUY'S A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY...