"I don't want to scare you right away. But we're dealing with hunters and along with healthy hearts I will be choosing healthy minds as well. I understand you've been through alot and I am proud of you guys because you found a better way out of it. But I won't force you into anything. It is completely up to you if you want to join us. And I would totally understand if you wouldn't want to continue with the sessions as well." I told them, because hiding now after everything was brought up to them was no point.

"Luna. I want to do it. How do I start preparing myself?" Chris asked. I let out a chuckle as another one stood up and the others raised their voices to lend a hand in the mission.

"By the end of these sessions you will be familiar with most of the things." I told them.

I made my way towards the pack house to check on Indigo after I was done. I made my way to his office and drank a whole glass of water, sitting on his table. I set my things on it and made my way to his dad's office. Entering I saw Indigo and Klaus surrounded with piles and piles of files.

"You guys should stop now. You can continue tomorrow." I told them as Indigo showed me the book that had Quentin's number.

"Did you try calling?" I asked.

"Yup, it's invalid in all realms. Alistair's team is on it." He told me, wiping his face.

We left but Indigo said he had event work pending. So he just had dinner and went back to work again.

The next few days were the same. Indigo used to look into his father's office while I continued with my sessions. Alpha Thorn had gathered a team and was preparing for raiding the coordinates that our team had listed out.

I was dying to be there. My wolf and I were so annoyed that we couldn't participate in the raids. She wanted to spill some bad blood. That has been our motto since we started this whole mission.

They facetimed me, while I sat in Indigo's home office. Total five Alpha's were leading the raids with one dragon warrior in each team. Ten vampires were allotted a team with ten werewolves. Three weresnakes, deadly and venomous, supported each team with two witches to ward off any barriers.

Every team had a backup, also called the second line of defense just in case they needed them. Medics and paramedics were put on post so they could tend to the rescued ones.

"Make sure we have an eye on the locations until tomorrow night." I told them.

"Being done. We haven't had any movement since the last five days." Alpha Ricardo informed as he was coordinating with the tracker's team.

"At all costs keep your links open. Inform every single movement you notice. Try and keep some of them alive, we might need them for interrogation. If you come across innocent people, be sure you put them somewhere safe and inform the second line, immediately." Alpha Thorn informed the warriors in the room.

I heard Indigo coming and going to his room. He knew I didn't want to be disturbed at the moment.

"As soon as your team is clear of all threats, seal the place. Let the witches do their thing." Cleo informed them. "Be sure you cover a three kilometer distance around the location."

"Are we good?" Alpha Durga roared. Growls of approval came in. I let out a breath and waited until only the main team was remaining. They sat in their seats and looked at me.

"Fuck, don't look at me like that." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Are you crazy? You should be enjoying your time right now. You've found your mate, Laura. Let yourself lose a little." Durga said, smiling.