CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King

Have a great day!✨💜

                 *****************

Laura 

I talked to Violet the next day. I made her sit with me after I came back from the sessions. I told her everything that concerned my mission, explaining to her about the hunters and their dirty work. She had my full attention. She kept staring into space and for a few seconds I thought she wasn't her. 

Violet felt different, her aura felt different. In the amber of her eyes was building flecks from a fire. I kept staring at her, noticing her body still as a statue but the energy around her rose from her form. But it was just a matter of seconds, that aura, that energy crossed her features. 

My wolf kept staring at her too. When I shook her out of her trance, that's when she looked back at me. 

"You okay?" I asked her. The healing aura around her was fading, revealing an ambience of peace just like a charisma.

I had to tell Indigo. 

She looked back into my eyes, caging me in her gaze. "Yeah, you're okay! You're just fine." She comforted me rather. I blinked several times in surprise, not knowing what she was talking about. 

"Uh.. yeah..So that's why I was going to move in with him." I said, trying to gather my thoughts and looked down at our hands. 

My wolf felt a little dazed too.

Goddess, she feels so much for this girl the thought of us leaving her alone must be affecting her. It was actually affecting the both of us.

"I don't want you to feel alone babe. I know how much it meant to you, having a roommate.." I said with a sad smile and looked back at her. 

"Laura, oh god." She shook her head, smiling. "You make my brother happy. You think I wouldn't consider it, I would have given your hand in marriage to my brother a long time ago, if I knew." She laughed. 

I hugged her quickly. "I love you so much." She giggled. 

"I love you too." She pulled back and got up. She took a hold of my hand and pulled me along with her. She took me downstairs and straight to Indigo's room. The door was opened and I heard Indigo moving out from the bathroom. Not knowing she pushed me towards Indigo, who was standing there with just a towel wrapped low around his waist. 

Fuck me! 

The bond was so fucking happy. It wanted us to be wrapped up around eachother the same way. But it also wanted us to mate, to mark. The sparks of it cracked a firecracker between us and made me so hot with need, I wouldn't have cared if Violet was here. 

Indigo held me closer as I blushed so hard, feeling my body starting to melt under him. Violet left, closing the door and Indigo growled lowly, making me heat up more. I looked back at him, my wolf purring at his wet body against mine, caging me in his cave. 

I slid my hands up his stomach, his chest, raising a path of sparks. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled to look into his eyes. 

"What?" Indigo asked as he held my waist and kept walking back slowly with me towards the bed. 

"Say all that you said before. Tell me how much you wanted me here with you." I said, my eyes moving from his lips to his eyes, constantly. His eyes grew a brighter shade with all evidence of pure carnal lust that matched mine. He looked at me through hooded eyes, his wet, dripping hair hanging on his head, the drops of water falling on my face.